Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!!

/ Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!!
Re: Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!!

Hey lablovers,
Just "funnin" with ya and DKvince ! Sometimes you just need to take a break from it all and do something off the wall . Thought maybe this would get a laugh or two .
Anyway you guy's take care . I am off to the ranch for a few days . Snow has finally receded enough to get in .
Don't talk bad about me while I am offline .
Big Al

/ Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!! #12  

OK everyone, Bigal has left the room. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif You know how we talk about someone when they are not around. That is why I am afraid to leave.
Lablovers

/ Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!! #13  

Curious-- What are manly Men???

Egon

/ Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!! #14  

Think back to your youth. Remember when having a good time involved lots of beer, stupid stuff and beer? Like smashing the empty can on your friends forehead, opening a bottle with your teeth, carrying your buddy (literally) to the next bar with you so he wouldn't miss the fun ? How something dumb sounded really cool (at the time) until you had to call for bail money! Souping up the engine on almost anything that moved. Beer, football and mud on the same afternoon. Explaining to that farmer how you know nothing about the missing chickens!

/ Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!! #15  

Hey! I think I should be allowed to join the club as my CK20 is the offspring of a DK45 isn't it? Aren't the children of the DKs allowed to belong as well? Well, if not, the heck with you and we'll just see if we can get adopted by a DK55C and a DK65C since they have all that cool stereo equipment and air conditioning anyway. Shoot, now that I think of that, never mind. John

/ Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!!

Hi John ,
Can you show Birth Cert papers showing a DK45 was the father ? It's not that we don't trust you , it's just that we don't trust you . One guy even tried to claim membership in the DK45 "TLB" division of the club because he had a shovel tyed to the ROP's . Kept saying it was a "poor man's backhoe "
As for A.C and Stereo , We Dk45 members don't need that because we are already " Really Cool " and you can hear us singing on are DK45's a mile away when we are working them !
Nice try though, on trying to entice us with a possible DK55 or 65 club starting up . We DK45's have seen the way the rest of you admire us in our 45's . I personally have seen the same look in the eyes of lonely sheep ! Not sure what that means ,but it seemed important at the time .
Oh! , and I am back now so don't talk bad about me !
Big Al