Kioti DK45C/DK55C or other cab utility tractor

/ Kioti DK45C/DK55C or other cab utility tractor #1  

Goalnightx

First off wanted to say hello to everyone from Iowa. This is my first post although I have been reading for quite some time. After researching the Kioti cab tractors mentioned in the post title, I wanted to get opinions on what other cab utility tractors I should consider. My minimum requirements at this point are: Cab, MFWD, loader and 40-60 HP.

My main use will be maintaining 2-3 miles of gravel roads, snow removal and removing felled trees/limbs from 60 acres of land that I am developing into 4-5 acre building lots. I have sent quote requests to most of the main Kioti dealers and will be purchasing within the month. Any thoughts, opinions, suggestions or otherwise would be appreciated on the tractors I listed or the competition would be great! Thanks in advance. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Kioti DK45C/DK55C or other cab utility tractor #2  
On the high end of your list I'd say take a good look at: Valtra A series, Zetor Super series,MF 471,CIH JX,NH TN/TNA.

/ Kioti DK45C/DK55C or other cab utility tractor #3  
Welcome ,
I love my Kioti DK45TLB ! It is one heck of a workhorse .I have 46 acres of timber and brush . I purchased through Rivera Machinery in Donna, Texas . Nice folks to deal with.
Big Al

/ Kioti DK45C/DK55C or other cab utility tractor #4  
Goldnightx,
I know California is a long way from Iowa, but my dealer has a DK55 with full cab on consignment. Low hours appears really nice. Some old guy bought it because he could but didn't use it much. Maybe worth a call.
S & G Equipment, 530-626-5894.
Good Luck,
Lablovers

/ Kioti DK45C/DK55C or other cab utility tractor
Thanks to all for the feedback provided. Lablovers I will call and check it out. Thanks for the tip! I will keep posting my progress periodically. Thanks again!