Kioti Dk55 slow drive

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive #11  
Its a dry clutch
Then I am afraid that is likely your issue. Do you always idle down when you shift from forward to reverse? One of the issues with synchronized shuttle tractors is people can shift while the tractor is still moving so they tend to leave the RPMs high. This puts excessive wear on the clutch and causes it to fail much sooner than it should.

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive
Then I am afraid that is likely your issue. Do you always idle down when you shift from forward to reverse? One of the issues with synchronized shuttle tractors is people can shift while the tractor is still moving so they tend to leave the RPMs high. This puts excessive wear on the clutch and causes it to fail much sooner than it should.
Thanks imwas hoping it would be simpler than that. I do
Leave revs up when shifting . Is it a difficult repair

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive #13  
Once it is fixed I recommend you start going to idle before you clutch.

The tractor needs to be split at the engine and transmission to replace the clutch. It is not a horrible thing if you have the tools and a good place to do it. Most people will just pay to have it done and normally it is not bad price wise. You will want to replace clutch disk, pressure plate and throw out bearing at a minimum. Pilot bearing would be done if it was me as well. Basically if you are going to split it anyway replace everything that is a wear item while it is apart.

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive
Thanks for your help!!

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive #15  
You might as well have the flywheel turned also its probable glazed.

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive #17  
If the clutch has never been adjusted, there is more room. I bought a used DK55 that did the exact same thing. I was able to adjust the clutch back to the proper tolerances. As for idling down before using the shuttle, I would not worry about it. Moving forward and reverse is not done at high speeds so you really are not slipping the clutch.

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive #18  
If the clutch has never been adjusted, there is more room. I bought a used DK55 that did the exact same thing. I was able to adjust the clutch back to the proper tolerances. As for idling down before using the shuttle, I would not worry about it. Moving forward and reverse is not done at high speeds so you really are not slipping the clutch.
If you wish to operate your equipment that way, fine. I wouldn't suggest for others to do it, particularly since in this case a clutch replacement is already on the table. The expense is his, not yours.

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive #19  
I'm with K5 on this one. Sure sounds like a clutch. As far as adjustment, once things start slipping, it's usually too late for any adjustments but it's sure worth a try.

Also, the foot throttle is your friend. Use it and the clutch will last a lot more and I really mean a looot more.

/ Kioti Dk55 slow drive #20  
He said “It will creep in low range with the engine revved high”. Wonder what filter would create that?

The only other possibility is the rim spinning in the tire due to low air pressure. But it sure sounds more Likely to be the clutch.
A mostly plugged one. Always start with the simple stuff first.