KIOTI DK55

/ KIOTI DK55
Yepp your right. need to hook up something and see what it will do.
Mostly reconning today....wanted to see what a Kioti looked like..
and how it was designed and set up...I was impressed....still wondering how it holds up....not really interested in a cab model.
Had a MF 1085 with a cab..it was a pain climbing up and down to hook up attachments or whatever..nice if it started raining though..

/ KIOTI DK55
Yepp your right. need to hook up something and see what it will do.
Mostly reconning today....wanted to see what a Kioti looked like..
and how it was designed and set up...I was impressed....still wondering how it holds up....not really interested in a cab model.
Had a MF 1085 with a cab..it was a pain climbing up and down to hook up attachments or whatever..nice if it started raining though..

/ KIOTI DK55 #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Had a MF 1085 with a cab..it was a pain climbing up and down to hook up attachments or whatever..nice if it started raining though.. )</font>
That won't quite be the situation with the 55 since it has the outside hitch lever. A great standard feature in my book!

Of course, you know the DK55 comes in a ROPS model right?

Still has the foot operated steering and the outside hitch lever.
John

/ KIOTI DK55 #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Had a MF 1085 with a cab..it was a pain climbing up and down to hook up attachments or whatever..nice if it started raining though.. )</font>
That won't quite be the situation with the 55 since it has the outside hitch lever. A great standard feature in my book!

Of course, you know the DK55 comes in a ROPS model right?

Still has the foot operated steering and the outside hitch lever.
John

/ KIOTI DK55
Yepp, know about the ROPS and the tilt steering and especially the Hitch Lever are great......only disadvantage I see on the 55 is the fuel tank locale.....needs protection!........Thanks John....

/ KIOTI DK55
Yepp, know about the ROPS and the tilt steering and especially the Hitch Lever are great......only disadvantage I see on the 55 is the fuel tank locale.....needs protection!........Thanks John....

/ KIOTI DK55 #17  
There are some good deals on the older style DK65's floating around too /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

KO

/ KIOTI DK55 #18  
There are some good deals on the older style DK65's floating around too /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

KO

/ KIOTI DK55 #19  
We are in the process of arranging for the purchase of a Kioti DK55. I was convinced that the Mahindra 5500 was what I wanted. After looking at several other brands including Kioti. I am now sold that the fit and features of the Kioti is much better. Both brands have strong dealers in our area so which made the brand selection a little harder. Good or bad the Mahindra is considerably heavier and a couple thousand less to buy.

/ KIOTI DK55 #20  
We are in the process of arranging for the purchase of a Kioti DK55. I was convinced that the Mahindra 5500 was what I wanted. After looking at several other brands including Kioti. I am now sold that the fit and features of the Kioti is much better. Both brands have strong dealers in our area so which made the brand selection a little harder. Good or bad the Mahindra is considerably heavier and a couple thousand less to buy.