KIOTI FEL QUICK ATTACH

/ KIOTI FEL QUICK ATTACH #11  
Maybe the KL120 Loader will be a Universal QA in the future if the KL130-QA is popular with cutomers.

/ KIOTI FEL QUICK ATTACH #12  
Island Tractor [It sounds more difficult than it really is. Again, once the top two pins were in place I would just lift the bucket and curl so the bucket fell naturally against the pin mount. Getting the bottom two pins in place is pretty easy once the tops are pinned.]
After fooling around with putting the bottom pins on first, it became obvious that one could not hold that little top arm up, push/lift the bucket and whack the pin in at the same time, not enough hands. I finally got around to your system by trial and error- it took me 20 minutes to figure it out, but even then the bucket and the pins didn't quite match up so you are right a tapered pin would be a great help. I think there is a little twist in the bucket brackets. One of the dealers sells quick attach brackets for the 120, but by the time you get done you end with 800-900 into two implements. For that I will spend the time to line them up and maybe put a taper on a couple of the pins. Thanx for the advice.

/ KIOTI FEL QUICK ATTACH #13  
After fooling around with putting the bottom pins on first, it became obvious that one could not hold that little top arm up, push/lift the bucket and whack the pin in at the same time, not enough hands.

I agree. I just happened to put the top pins in first myself and then figured out that it was easier to lift the bucket and curl to bring the bottom pins into position. Trying to do it bottom pin first would be a flail.:eek:. A tapered pin would be ideal too for top and bottom.