Kioti Filters Available Online

/ Kioti Filters Available Online #1  

1wheeler1

Tractor
CK25HST FEL
Just FYI - I see a number of Kioti owners have trouble getting original Kioti filters easily. My dealer that I bought my CK25HST from has them on their website for purchase. My dealer is in Washingtom State so I'm not sure how much the UPS charges would be for some of you but it's sure convenient. This dealer sells both Kioti and Kubota side by side so they sell parts for both on their website. Since Kioti doesn't allow prices on the Internet you have to add them to your cart to see the prices but they seemed pretty reasonable to me other then that expensive air filter.

Oops! I forgot to include the link. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

http://www.jenningsequipment.com/jeonlinestore.htm

/ Kioti Filters Available Online #2  
That web site does give the cost of shipping, for a hyd filter and an HST filter it is nearly $15. That is more than the hyd filter costs.

/ Kioti Filters Available Online #3  
I have never had a problem getting filters for my 45S. I simply pick up the phone and call Rick Wallace. Everything was in stock and shipped to my door within days. Prices for the filters and shipping were very reasonable. I have actually found parts availibility for my tractor good. No complaints from me. I ordered a set of Cat.2 lower links. Mr. Wallace ordered them and had them delivered to my door within 10 days along with a Cat. 2 toplink and Cat.1 bushings. I honestly don't see no problems with parts availibility. Maybe I'm just lucky.

/ Kioti Filters Available Online #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I see a number of Kioti owners have trouble getting original Kioti filters easily. )</font>
You have confused a lack of parts with a lack of interest in paying for original equipment parts. Most of the posts about buying the filters were people trying to find a cheaper alternative in the long run, although they were not always clear about that.

Nice of you to post a link, but most dealers have the filters on hand.
John

/ Kioti Filters Available Online #5  
The attitude of some of you guys really cracks me up. How many of you go to the Ford dealer or the Dodge or Chevy dealers for filters and parts for your cars and trucks. I certainly don't and most other people don't either, and I would bet you guys don't either. When you take your car in for an oil change do you insist on original equipment? No you don't. Why? Because it is too expensive. Why should it be any different with tractors?

/ Kioti Filters Available Online #6  
Wrong person to ask here, I work for a Ford dealer. You would also be surprised how many times the OEM equipment is priced very close to the aftermarket. Sometimes cheaper. I believe a hyd. filter {OEM} was somewhere around 10 to 12 dollars. Thats cheap, in my opinion. Oil filter around 6 to 8 bucks. Air filter was a little pricey, but then again the air filter does not need replacing as much. Just simply blow it out. Like I said before I have no complaints with parts availibility or OEM pricing for filters. Whats a couple of bucks to protect a 20K investment?

/ Kioti Filters Available Online #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The attitude of some of you guys really cracks me up. How many of you go to the Ford dealer or the Dodge or Chevy dealers for filters and parts for your cars and trucks. I certainly don't and most other people don't either, and I would bet you guys don't either. When you take your car in for an oil change do you insist on original equipment? No you don't. Why? Because it is too expensive. Why should it be any different with tractors? )</font>

People who respond to posts as though they were "attitudinal" when they're not really cracks me up.

I bought original equipment filters for my Toyota as long as it was in warranty, and the prices weren't all that outrageous. Kioti filters are not priced all that high either, so why not buy them.

Most people who have posted they want the after-market filters had not even gone to a dealer to price them, and didn't know that they are in line with other filters.

The only attitude I have is that your post was an unnecessary incorrect statement about other TBN members. Maybe you have a crystal ball that tells you just how others buy their filters.
John

/ Kioti Filters Available Online #8  
I don't consider $49.95 for an OEM as opposed to an aftermarket filter For about $11 comparable. Now I know there are those who will jump right in here and say that it is poor quality filter. I will just say that I have never seen a NAPA Gold filter fail. On my truck which is equipped with a Cummins N14 rated at 525 HP, 6 times out of 10 if I use a Fleetguard fuel filter ( Fleetguard is Cummins OE) the filter will fail after a few thousand miles. I regularly change all Filters at 15,000 Miles. I have yet to have an aftermarket filter, (Baldwin) fail. The proof is in the pudding.

/ Kioti Filters Available Online #9  
Everyone has their own preferences as to what they want to use for routine service on their tractors or any other type of vehicles. Do I always use factory parts? Sometimes yes and sometimes no. I have my own process and experiences for making my decisions on what I use, as probably others do, and you do also by your statement about Fleetguard, Napa, and Baldwin.

I look at it this way; to each his own. If someone wants to spend a few more dollars and feels better with what they bought, then it was worth it to them. The money isn't coming out of your pocket. They'll do their own comparisons and use what they think is best.

Most members here seem to just make suggestions from their experience with different products. Some I try or check into and others I don't consider. In the end it's my choice - my money.

/ Kioti Filters Available Online #10  
WOW, who charges 49.95 for an oem Kioti filter and which filter is it? I paid 11.50 for a Wix oil filter at NAPA and since then I found and purchased Kioti oem oil filters for 8.00 each!!!