kioti got an award

/ kioti got an award #1  

jb112454

Silver Member
Tractor
2001 Kioti DK35
check this link out kioti got and merit award and so did kubota. our tractor is in there with the big guys. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.emi.org/additional_info/press_releases/01-06_merit_awards.htm>http://www.emi.org/additional_info/press_releases/01-06_merit_awards.htm</A>

/ kioti got an award #2  
<font color=blue>kioti got and merit award and so did kubota</font color=blue>

So did AGCO, CNH, Deere and Long Agribusiness. There is no doubt that Kioti makes a good product.

/ kioti got an award #3  
"The methodology for this award program is based on a system of "points." All EMI statistical reporting companies receive points based on a combination of factors, including prompt response to surveys; meeting attendance; compliance with the reporting rules; and timeliness and accuracy of statistical reporting - with most of the points given for timely and accurate reporting."

The award you gentlemen are referring to has nothing to do with quality or reliability of Kioti.

/ kioti got an award
that's nice to know. a reward for nothing to do with their product. ????/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif if you read/go to some of the links associated with EMI you will find that the reporting that the companies do helps with safety of tractors and environmental issues to mention just a couple. in the end this effects quality of product.

/ kioti got an award #5  
"The Outstanding Merit Award honors those statistical reporting companies who exemplified the ideals of timeliness, accuracy, consistency and good corporate citizenship in EMI statistical reporting during the 2000 calendar year. A total of 54 award winners were recognized at the event, breaking last year's record of 47. "

I believe that's quite a reach! I looked at the article and links and still don't see anything about quality. I don't seem to notice many (any) Kiotis on highway mowing crews, construction sights, city or county work crews, etc. I believe this speaks more to quality than an EMI award for statistical reporting.

/ kioti got an award #6  
Don't worry you will. The lack of a MMM is what is hurting them right now. When they bring out the MMM LOOK OUT big 3. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

/ kioti got an award
i think you missed the point of why i mentioned the award. the fact that kioti was considered for the award reguardless of what it is for shows that kioti's pressence in the market is growing. that's the only reason i mentioned it and it got your attention didn't it?

/ kioti got an award #8  
Darren,

I passed a construction site on Monday and saw an orange tractor doing some backhoe work (one of our largest local contractors). I just assumed it was a Kubota till I got closer - it was a KIOTI.

You're right though - I haven't seen any Kiotis or Kubotas on the highway mowing crews down south.

TBone

/ kioti got an award #9  
lets be honest the award was for statistical reporting by large international companies. so as such has really noting to do with their actual products. but, the fact that kioti is included does speak volumes as to their present and future presence in the marketplace. remember i have a 3054, work it hard and it does what i ask. she just purrs at 2500 RPM.

/ kioti got an award
that's the way it is woody. kioti is gaining in the market place and the big 3 don't like it when kioti is on the field of play.