Kioti LB1914 (2001) all original - Loader & Backhoe

/ Kioti LB1914 (2001) all original - Loader & Backhoe #1  

mjgreck

Tractor
2001 kioti LB1914
Hi,
1st apologize for the long-winded email/forum question :(

just looked at Kioti LB1914 year 2001 with 365 hours
good condition with original loader and original backhoe.
all 4 AG tires OK and rear are filled with Calcium for extra weight.
lived indoors (original owner has all manuals and paperwork).
claimed medium (not light but not hard) use on a few local properties.
nice fellow & seemed like well maintained (even has some spare filters
hydro oil etc.) also has cheap snow plow blade that easily hooks directly
into the bucket (neat small plow) I think it was NEVER kept outside
looking at all the fittings and metal in great shape. I want to be fair
so would really like to know what this is worth ? I could only find these 3
1996[7] ones for comparison here at tractorhouse.com
http://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/farm-equipment/for-sale/list/manufacturer/kioti/model/lb1914
the loader worked and responded well as did the backhoe. 8forward/8reverse shuttle shift

Original price (USD)$11,000 (2006) tractor only & not sure what loader & backhoe cost ?
please be serious - What would you think this is really worth given it is almost 20 years old ?

I'm guessing in between $6500 and $8500 ? or a little more ? maybe $9500 or worth more
if he pushed a little higher given it really is in such clean shape and maintained as far as I can tell...

Is this more or less an older version of a new cs2510 for comparison ?
trying to decide to spend extar for brand new is not worth it
I have been finding out in trucks / cars / welders / appliances / almost everything is no longer
built as well or repairable for mechanically inclined folks anymore :( so you get what you pay for......

2nd question is I need to purchase a trailer quick, what might this all weigh ?
using specs from tractorDATA
TractorData.com Kioti LB1914 tractor attachments information
i am guessing again: maybe call it 4,000 pounds ? cannot find weights for loader or backhoe or calcium

weight of tractor = 2,132 lbs
weight of loader = 500 lbs ?
weight of backhoe = 300 lbs ?
weight of calcium = 500 lbs (250 per tire)
TotaL = 3,442 LBS

any suggestions ? can one of the cheaper 16 foot GVWR 7000 pound trailers suffice (dual 3500pound brake axles) be safe enough ?
they look mickey mouse to me with tailgates that are thin mesh versus the 10K & 14K trailers that are meant for equipment not landscaping

again sorry for so many questions and lomg but I really really appreciate all your opinions as I've never
had a real tractor (just the small lawn tractors with very tiny PTOs) small kohler-based deere/simplicity

these LB1914 look an awful lot like kubota parts might even be interchangeable !
all the kubotas I've looked at are beat up and abused really bad over the last 2 years so going to pull this trigger.
just curious how much you guys think ?
very much appreciated !
mike

/ Kioti LB1914 (2001) all original - Loader & Backhoe #2  
They are nice little tractors for what they are. Sounds like this one might have been well taken care of.

As far as worth, it is worth what ever you are willing to pay for it. The age would not concern me any.

I would think a 7000lb trailer should be fine. You will have about 5000lb capacity with no issues.

Some parts will exchange with Kubota parts but only because they sometimes use the same supplier for certain things. Not uncommon for a lot of manufacturers. Kioti still has some parts for this tractor. Somethings are discontinued.

Good luck and welcome to TBN!

/ Kioti LB1914 (2001) all original - Loader & Backhoe #3  
If it's as good condition as you indicate 10K would not be too high. IF YOU NEED A BACKHOE.
The backhoe I got for my B7610 is a Woods BH70x and it weighs about 800 lbs.
If you can't afford a 18' or 20' 10K trailer I'd suggest you rent a trailer to get it home and look around for a good trailer,

/ Kioti LB1914 (2001) all original - Loader & Backhoe
Thank you so much guys ! glad to hear not to worry about age....
I found a friend who will get it home for me until i get a trailer.
will take your advise and shop for trailer.... good to know you think its worth the extra coin,
love to hear from folks appreciate it!

/ Kioti LB1914 (2001) all original - Loader & Backhoe #5  
I hauled mine on a 7K trailer with backhoe and loader. Mine was possibly a 2006 and he gave me 10K ?? for it a few years later in a trade for a DK40SE. I quickly outgrew the 1914 and found the loader to be a gutless wonder.