Kioti lb1914 tractor 4wd problems/smoke/bogging down?

/ Kioti lb1914 tractor 4wd problems/smoke/bogging down?
Thank you for the info. I would love to get a new air filter and a new fuel filter as wellif the part is the right one! Do you have Kioti lb1914 4wd parts? I cleaned the filter with k&n cleaner and oil. Not sure if it is K&N filter or not? Thank you once again...

/ Kioti lb1914 tractor 4wd problems/smoke/bogging down? #12  
Thank you for the info. I would love to get a new air filter and a new fuel filter as wellif the part is the right one! Do you have Kioti lb1914 4wd parts? I cleaned the filter with k&n cleaner and oil. Not sure if it is K&N filter or not? Thank you once again...

kio, You CAN"T clean the filter as already stated. Its NOT multiple choice!:)
The filter MUST be replaced- it is NOT the kind that is able to be cleaned with K&N cleaner/oil or anything else. Call Wallace or another local dealer and get the right part or you may do more harm than good.

/ Kioti lb1914 tractor 4wd problems/smoke/bogging down? #13  

Yes! and I will return your email with the prices tomorrow.:thumbsup:

/ Kioti lb1914 tractor 4wd problems/smoke/bogging down? #14  
Yes she starts great and runs great for about 45 min and then she just quits even if I floor it.

Still sounds much like a clogged fuel filter. As fuel flows, the crud gets sucked up against the filter medium until fuel flow is almost completely blocked. After the engine is stopped, enough of the crud can settle so the engine seems to run OK for a while when it's restarted. At least, that happened to me in a MBZ diesel auto and also a 240Z gas car.

Do check your fuel. It should be clear and pale in color. You can get crud (like rust and dirt) where you buy fuel (I'm certain that was my problem) and one bad fill-up is all it takes. But also, there are microbes that grow at the fuel-water interface (and there is always some water in the tank). If these microbes become too numerous, they can plug the filter. You can use a biocide to prevent microbe growth but just killing them won't help after the fact because the dead ones still can plug your filter.

In Diesels, fuel and air filters are critical. Diesels have no throttle so they ingest much more air than gas engines. Therefore the air filter gets plugged faster and abrasives in unfiltered (read dirty) air will damage the high-compression engine. Likewise, the injection pump and injectors are easily damaged by any solid material in the fuel.