Kioti NS6010 HST CAB vs LS MT357 HCAB : which one to buy ?

/ Kioti NS6010 HST CAB vs LS MT357 HCAB : which one to buy ? #11  
My local dealer also does both Kioti and LS. And they push the LS machines so hard it makes me suspicious. I was set on my Kioti CK3510 and found one used instead.

For the uses you have in mind, I doubt you will notice the loader capacity difference - they will both work great.

How is "manual regen" a positive for the LS? Regens need to happen at the appropriate time (when the DPF is clogged) regardless of how you initiate it.

Do you have your own trailer and HD pickup for transporting, should a warranty issue arise?

/ Kioti NS6010 HST CAB vs LS MT357 HCAB : which one to buy ?
The manual regen was explained to me as being able to do it preventative so it doesn't happen at a time it would be inconvenient.
I would not need a trailer to bring it back to the dealer, he is 5 miles away. Charges are 120$/hour in shop and 150$/hour at the farm (I know, this is Bend Oregon). That's the same rate as the local Porsche dealership...Aside from recalls, I do not think I will need any service. Those tractors look easy to work on. As said, I have 3 cars and 4 motorcycles which I maintain all by myself. The only gap in my knowledge base is hydraulics, but if I can drop the engine and perform a clutch job on a 911 Turbo, I guess i should be able to acquire that skill also :)

/ Kioti NS6010 HST CAB vs LS MT357 HCAB : which one to buy ?
So OK, I bit the bullet. Put a deposit down on a brand new NS6010 Hydrostatic cab. Will be shipped from TX or sourced from other PNW dealership, whatever is easiest to get it to Bend.
Will post pics in the Kioti sub-forum once I've got it. Thank you all for your input !

/ Kioti NS6010 HST CAB vs LS MT357 HCAB : which one to buy ? #14  
what was the appeal for the other orange tractor?

/ Kioti NS6010 HST CAB vs LS MT357 HCAB : which one to buy ? #15  
what was the appeal for the other orange tractor?
I think there wasn't an appeal to the other Orange tractor. That's why he bought a Kioti!