KIOTI NX 4510 HST

/ KIOTI NX 4510 HST #1  

lilyperch

Bronze Member
Tractor
2016 Kioti NX4510 HST Cab Backhoe
I just purchased not delivered yet NX4510 cab hst. Any using block heater?? Yes Kioti approves now. What kind and type?? Want dealer to install so I need to get it to him ASAP.

Thank you

/ KIOTI NX 4510 HST #2  
My DK came with an in-line hose type heater and it is not very effective.

/ KIOTI NX 4510 HST #3  
My CK35 came with a block heater. Dealer installed before I purchased, so I'm not sure what kind it is. There is a noticeable difference when it is very cold. I would not go without one.

/ KIOTI NX 4510 HST #4  
Here is the one most have been using on them.

Attachments

• image-1710319135.jpg
    image-1710319135.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 327
   / KIOTI NX 4510 HST #5  
Go to my thread 'NX cab and radiator heater' (in Kioti buying/pricing). I started wanting a lower hose heater but changed and this thread gives the details your looking for with pictures.
It has the letter I got from Kioti about warranty of installing a block heater and the information on the Kioti block heater they now offer..plus Kioti now offers it as a direct purchase option so you could just add it to the order.

Last edited:
   / KIOTI NX 4510 HST #6  
I think and induction heater on the oil pan would be awesome and super effective. With magnetic mounts you could heat the oil in a few minutes with no parts involved.

/ KIOTI NX 4510 HST #7  
My DK45 has the one Bumpkin described, installed since new. I leave it plugged in during very cold weather and it keeps the engine warm to the touch.

/ KIOTI NX 4510 HST
thank you all, I have the Kioti heater and installed by dealer.

/ KIOTI NX 4510 HST #9  
The conventional wisdom in the old Diesel Mercedes community is that the freeze-plug style block heater is the best option but harder to install.