KIOTI NX LED lights/bulbs

/ KIOTI NX LED lights/bulbs #1  

NWKIOTI

Tractor
Kioti 3510
Looking to replace the current headlight bulbs with LED, and the front and rear lights of the cab with LED lights. Does anyone know which bulbs I would need for the front head lights and which LED work lights will match current housing with no modifications.
Not looking for light bars.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20231008_110055.jpg
    20231008_110055.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
  • 20231008_110111.jpg
    20231008_110111.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
  • 20231005_181407.jpg
    20231005_181407.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 55
  • 20231005_181405.jpg
    20231005_181405.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 53
   / KIOTI NX LED lights/bulbs #2  
Take bulb out and read what the rating of bulb is (probably in wattage) and the should be a number like "XY123" or what ever is on bulb... There is many cross reference charts that will have alphanumerical number of a incandescent bulb on one side of chart and the LED equivalent on other side....

Might start at someplace like here...

Or Maybe...

Last edited:
   / KIOTI NX LED lights/bulbs
Take bulb out and read what the rating of bulb is (probably in wattage) and the should be a number like "XY123" or what ever is on bulb... There is many cross reference charts that will have alphanumerical number of a incandescent bulb on one side of chart and the LED equivalent on other side....

Might start at someplace like here...

Or Maybe...

Thanks!
My tractor is at my property 300 miles away, figured I would get everything ordered ahead.

/ KIOTI NX LED lights/bulbs #4  
Not a clue but both my M9 Kubota's are 100% LED. One thing to be aware of and that is, your hazard flashers may or may not flash with LED bulbs especially if the flasher unit is mechanical. If it's solid state, it will work.

I get all my LED's from SuperbrightLED

/ KIOTI NX LED lights/bulbs #5  
Looking to replace the current headlight bulbs with LED, and the front and rear lights of the cab with LED lights. Does anyone know which bulbs I would need for the front head lights and which LED work lights will match current housing with no modifications.
Not looking for light bars.

Thanks
If you figure it out......The worklights are a halogen bulb arrangement with a glass lens/reflector.

/ KIOTI NX LED lights/bulbs #6  
I'd remove the whole housing & replace with a LED pod. LEDs emit light differently than a halogen bulb so focus suffers putting a LED into a halogen socket. LEDs need to run cooler, so have much bigger heating on them. You can find a pair of pods everywhere for $40-50 or so.

/ KIOTI NX LED lights/bulbs #7  
I agree that replacing the housing is best. I never had acceptable results using led bulbs in an OEM housing.
I have 2 front, 2 rear 55w combo flood / spots on my tractor and they turn night into day.