Kioti Nx6010 valve issue??

/ Kioti Nx6010 valve issue?? #1  

Hpsinc

Tractor
None yet
Im looking for the relief valve, dealer said they don’t have a part number for it. I would need a new valve @ $1300.00.

My tractor controls are on the fritz, all hoses have been swapped around to try and determine if it’s a hose issue, which its not. Valve is simple and doesnt seem like it could cause issue, so I’m looking to replace the relief valve. Anyone know where I can get one?

Attachments

• 566D92CE-808A-4068-B54D-075C44A5A95B.jpeg
    566D92CE-808A-4068-B54D-075C44A5A95B.jpeg
    295.9 KB · Views: 90
   / Kioti Nx6010 valve issue?? #2  
What is exactly the issue you're experiencing? Relief valves won't usually go bad.

Yes, the relief valve is adjusted by just loosening the lock nut and rotate the set screw in or out to adjust the pressure, then lock it with the lock nut. To replace only the relief valve, you would need the exact make and model of your loader valve and maybe contact them directly.

Do not mess with the pressure settings, unless you have a pressure gauge and know what the factory min and max pressure values are for that tractor.

/ Kioti Nx6010 valve issue??
What is exactly the issue you're experiencing? Relief valves won't usually go bad.

Yes, the relief valve is adjusted by just loosening the lock nut and rotate the set screw in or out to adjust the pressure, then lock it with the lock nut. To replace only the relief valve, you would need the exact make and model of your loader valve and maybe contact them directly.

Do not mess with the pressure settings, unless you have a pressure gauge and know what the factory min and max pressure values are for that tractor.

So I loaned the tractor out the other day during a snow storm. It has a snowblower on the front. They called me on the second driveway and the loader wouldnt raise up so blower was on the ground and couldnt come up. My friend is a mechanic and went there with me and applied pressure slowly and it raised up. But it wasnt acting like it should. So we took it back to my shop and he swapped all hoses on the valve to test if it was a bad line. He determined it was not a bad line. So he removed the valve and pulled it apart and cant see how the valve could cause an issue because of its simple design. So we are starting with replacing this relief valve, which apparently my dealer said they dont have a part number for and it comes with the valve for $1240.38

My valve part number is T5525-42004

My friend could probably describe in detail what he did as far as tests to figure put the problem but this is the jist of it.

If you run the controls slow things work properly, when you move controls quickly it will immediately stop and you hear the pump hit pressure relief. You have to lower it to relieve the pressure in the line and then you can raise it back up slowly.

/ Kioti Nx6010 valve issue?? #6  
Does it affect all circuits (curl and lift) or just one?

/ Kioti Nx6010 valve issue?? #7  
Expanding on ptsg question about one or all functions
Statement Move control slowly and it works sounds like a quick disconnect failing in the lift lower circuit and not a valve problem since you state move control quickly and pressure builds and goes to relief

only affects one function. So first the up and down of the blower was the issue. The tractor needed to be used so in a pinch we switched lines which then affected the chute rotator on the blower. This way the blower could be raised up and down again so they could still use the tractor.

My friend thought it was a collapsed line allowing fluid to travel one way but not the other but like i mentioned he has since ruled it out. We are taking a guess at the relief valve being an issue...

/ Kioti Nx6010 valve issue?? #9  
if other functions are working well I doubt it is the relief valve as a problem with it would affect all functions. I second the idea that it is a quick connect not working properly or not connected fully all though you switched hoses so they are most likely well connected. switch just the quick connect ends and see if the problem follows before spending too much money.

Ok I will recommend to my friend we give this a try and will post back with results