kioti on the move

/ kioti on the move #1  

I have been shopping for a tractor and honestly I want a Kubota. However not being rich, I decided to check out Kioti. There are 2 dealers within an hour of my place and I went to both dealers over the past week. Kioti is a good looking tractor and from everything I can research seems to be well made and dependable. Seems Kioti is dedicated to getting a share of the compact tractor market in the U.S. They have been around quite a while and one of the dealers I saw has been a dealer for 9 years. I'm old enough to remember when a new tractor came on the scene years ago, some funny sounding tractor from Japan. Two things really stood out while I visited the dealers. One price, you can get a lot of tractor for the money. Both dealers were both friendly, and have been in the community for a long time and really knew their tractors. Kiotis hold up, and parts and service are no problem at all. They weigh a lot more than other compacts, and have great 3 pt specs. I plan to talk to a couple local owners in the near future. One dealer told me he didn't have one complaint last year from any owners. Anyone own a 1914, looks like a great tractor.

/ kioti on the move #2  
I don't own one but have checked them out extensively. The 1914 is heavier than the others in its class and as most will tell you it usually isn't horsepower that is the limiting factor. It's traction! You can do more with a 20 hp KIOTI than a 20 hp xxxxxxxxx (insert your favorite brand here). A 20 hp KIOTI will handle heavier 3pt attachments too all because of it's weight. Buy a 1914 and get the extended warranty. You won't be disappointed. BTW you can take the extra money you were going to use on the Bxxxx Kubota and buy some more implements for your KIOTI!