Kioti Orange Paint

/ Kioti Orange Paint #1  

JimR

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti NX4510HST
i needed to touch up some spots on my tractor today that were bare. I read a few posts that Dupli-Color DE1620 Chevy Engine Enamel was a near perfect match. A local O'Reilly's had it in stock. The paint is an almost exact color match. It was around $8.00 a spray can. It dries pretty fast and sure looks just like the original paint.

/ Kioti Orange Paint #2  
i needed to touch up some spots on my tractor today that were bare. I read a few posts that Dupli-Color DE1620 Chevy Engine Enamel was a near perfect match. A local O'Reilly's had it in stock. The paint is an almost exact color match. It was around $8.00 a spray can. It dries pretty fast and sure looks just like the original paint.

Thanks JimR- my RX6620 (just bought) is coming in next week and I have been looking for a color match for an implement I'm ordering. Appreciate the heads up!

/ Kioti Orange Paint
Thanks JimR- my RX6620 (just bought) is coming in next week and I have been looking for a color match for an implement I'm ordering. Appreciate the heads up!

Not a problem. I always try to share my info anytime I find a good source for parts, fixes and repairs on my tractor.

/ Kioti Orange Paint #4  
If anyone has a match for the 2013 blue/grey chassis color (on a DK90) I am all ears

And thanks!

/ Kioti Orange Paint #5  
Thanks for the part number tip. I just picked up some weld on hooks from Fastenal Canada (shipping to Canada for Ken's hooks was too much -sorry Ken) and I'll need some touch up paint once they are welded on. Canadian Tire stocks two shades of Chevy engine orange - now I know which one to buy.

/ Kioti Orange Paint #6  
If anyone has a match for the 2013 blue/grey chassis color (on a DK90) I am all ears

And thanks!

I used RAL 7021 Black Gray and it is almost an exact match for the current chassis color.

/ Kioti Orange Paint #7  
I think the current color is a black? , while the older 2013 color is a blue. Sadly and unbelievably (to me, anyway) is the fact the 2013 color is not available from Kioti and hasn稚 ever been since 1 year after I bought my tractor new, as far as I was told from two dealers anyway.

That is pretty poor, imo.

The Kubota chassis colours are not a match either, nor is my Deutz blue.

/ Kioti Orange Paint #8  
Bought this a couple of years ago from my dealer for my 2012 CK35 Hst. Paid about $13.
BDADA3CF-D390-4936-A56D-658AA6A4E0A0.jpeg

/ Kioti Orange Paint #9  
Have you used it? I bought some to, it was the old light great 2007 and prior color, did not match the dark/blueish grey we have now.

/ Kioti Orange Paint #10  
Not recently, I did when I bought it and don稚 remember any complaints from myself.
I will spray some this week when I take the blower off.