Kioti Orange Powder Coat

/ Kioti Orange Powder Coat #1  

sparkyjohn

Tractor
Kioti CX2510
Has anyone found a perfect match for Kioti orange powdercoat? I am welding in a piece of expanded metal inside my front grill guard. I see many recommendations to do this before a broken headlight comes along.

/ Kioti Orange Powder Coat #2  
Chevy orange spray paint is about an exact match. I did the same on my last tractor, and used the Chevy orange. You could not tell the difference at all. And honestly, it held up great, I didn’t see the need for powder coat.

/ Kioti Orange Powder Coat #3  
I didn't even make an attempt to locate Kubota Orange powdercoat. The welding shop used black powdercoat and it looks just fine.
IMG_0009S.jpeg

/ Kioti Orange Powder Coat #5  
My powder coated matched mine great. There’s like 10,000 colors available. He said he uses the same color for Kubota....

/ Kioti Orange Powder Coat #6  
I just bought the manufacturer spray can when I built my Kubota guard. Its like $12 a can but not a big deal for one can.

/ Kioti Orange Powder Coat #7  
My mistake, I thought he wanted to match the powder coat as in getting something powdercoated to,match. Now that I reread it, I see he wants to match paint. I also purchased matching paint can for both colors from kioti dealer. On my snow blower brackets and ballast box I wanted the units actuallY powder coated to match tractor.

/ Kioti Orange Powder Coat
My mistake, I thought he wanted to match the powder coat as in getting something powdercoated to,match. Now that I reread it, I see he wants to match paint. I also purchased matching paint can for both colors from kioti dealer. On my snow blower brackets and ballast box I wanted the units actuallY powder coated to match tractor.
You were right the first time, i am looking for a brand and/or part number for orange powdercoat to have my brush guard re-powdercoated after the welding. Just checking before i take it in and have them find a color.

/ Kioti Orange Powder Coat #9  
Oh, ok. My powder coat shop says its a standard Match to the Kubota color they shoot. I would think most shops would have it. I don’t recall what color name he used. It was in stock and he did not have to order any in.
i had them spray my ballast box and all the parts for my snowblower build.