Kioti Parts lists lookup for our Bobcat tractors

/ Kioti Parts lists lookup for our Bobcat tractors #11  
It is good to have a level of confidence that the parts are compatible. My original concern was that of compatibility. There are those that would lose no sleep if the parts simply fit on the tractor, having no concern about the parts function. I want to pay no more than I need to for a filter, but also want the design function to be there, actually working to protect the tractor hydraulic or engine system.

I totally understand. My point is simply that Bobcat tractors are Kioti tractors with a different color scheme and different decals. 99.9% of the parts are literally identical. I think the engine and transmissions are 100% identical so filters and fluids that fit one will fit the other. I have had zero issues using Bobcat filters on my Kioti.

Of note, what I said applies to the tractor. The loaders and backhoes are different designs and manufacturers.

/ Kioti Parts lists lookup for our Bobcat tractors #12  
Can some one answer me if the solenoid fuel shut off for the Kioty is the same as the one for the Bob cat?

From what I understand the old one part number 6696694is a 2 wire and now they have a new 3 wire part number 7002157 it is price at $153.44 Canadian but they say I need a harness jumper part number 7254246 this is price at $233.89 Canadian

So today I stoped at Kioty and they gave me the part numbers for their solenoid and jumper harness
Old Kioty number is E6850-60011, 2 wire, new number E6850-60011 3 wire, price at $125.73
Conversion Jumper Harness T2185-6938S001 price $23.73

And Kioty gave me the instructionsInstalling new instructions

Cause:

The engine wiring harness plug for a 2 wire Engine stop solenoid will not directly plug into a 3 wire Engine top solenoid. The conversion harness with the correct 3 wire plug must be used AND the additional wire must be grounded

Parts required:

Description : "Jump wire, 2 wire, 2 pin solenoid"
Parts #: T2185-6938S001
(Ground lug is 3 ' in length and the Red and Blue solenoid power connection are 3" in length.)

RESOLUTION:

To install the conversion harness you will need to perform the following:
1) Cut the 2 pin Engine Stop Solenoidconnector off the existing tractor harness
2) install a sufficient length of heat shrink tubing onto the cut wires.
The brink tubing will be heated and shrunk over the repair after soldering.
3) solder the smaller gauge (Red) wire from the tractor harness to the smaller gauge wire on the conversion harness ( Hold solenoid connection)
4) Solder the larger gauge ( BLUE) wirefrom the tractor harness to the larger gauge wire on the conversion harness ( Pull in solenoid connection)
5) heat the shrink tubing until solder repair are sealed.
6) Connect the ground lug on the version harness to a convenient chassis to better ground. ( The harness lead is long enough to ground at the negative battery terminal)
7) Plug the 3 pin connector into the new 3 wire Engine Stop Solenoid.

Now these are the Kioty instruction, would it work for the Bob Cat

/ Kioti Parts lists lookup for our Bobcat tractors #13  
Can some one answer me if the solenoid fuel shut off for the Kioty is the same as the one for the Bob cat?

I cannot tell you from experience but I can tell you that the Bobcat tractors are made on the same assembly line and that the basic tractors differ ONLY in paint color and decals. Maybe someone has access to both parts manuals. You also might take a chance and contact Rick Wallace of Wallace Tractors in Lake Ariel (near Scranton) Pennsylvania. Rick used to be both a Kioti dealer and then sold Bobcat tractors. I don't think he sells either right now but he or his mechanics might know.