Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice

/ Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice #31  
Glad you got the loader thing sorted out. I have a Kioti DK 45...great tractor. If fact Kioti is the only manufacturer to make ALL its parts in house.
SNIP....

Oh, bat squat. That sounds like advertising BS. They are fine tractors, but false statements like that only hurts their credibility.
rScotty

/ Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice #32  
Oh, bat squat. That sounds like advertising BS. They are fine tractors, but false statements like that only hurts their credibility.
rScotty
What on there is not made by Daedong? Besides maybe the nuts/bolts/hoses?

/ Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice #33  
What on there is not made by Daedong? Besides maybe the nuts/bolts/hoses?
You said ALL parts, not me. Tires, battery, all electricals, lights, circuitry, alternator, gauges & senders wiring, castings, bearings, bushings, bearings, plastics, paint, stickers, pistons & valves, mufflers, all the hydraulics... the list goes on and on. Critical items are what matter: crankshafts, straight & bevel gear assemblies, shafts.

For any manufacturer it might well be easier to list what they do make rather than what they don't.

There are very few manufacturers still doing their own smelting and pouring for example. JD used to, I have no idea if they still do.

The point is not what parts are made in house or not, the point is that spouting sales jargon as truth doesn't make a brand more creditable to any one but the gullible newbies. It is to protect them that I call bat squat.

Last edited:
   / Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice #34  
I would not pay so much for an off brand like that
If you consider Kioti as an off brand you probably consider a Buick as an off brand too.
ok, we will keep an eye out for your "wish I'd bought a kubota" thread in a couple of months.
I would be willing to bet that ain't gonna happen.

/ Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice #35  
If you consider Kioti as an off brand you probably consider a Buick as an off brand too.

I would be willing to bet that ain't gonna happen.

Probably not. I have a buddy with a Kioti. He could mess up anything and his once-new tractor is a wreck. But it runs OK and he loves it. Someone should hire him to pre-disaster test their designs. And of course when he is done for the day he just shuts it off and leaves it in the field to weather until the next time.
He swears that he does check the oil and water sometimes. We've never discussed actually changing them.

/ Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice #37  
I didnt say that...

Oops no, not you. Bugmeist said it - or I think he did... and I lept on it hoping to make a useful point about salesmen that might benefit somebody maybe.
As much as I wish my favorite manufacturer still made all their own parts..... they don't. And all I can hope for is they don't buy from the lowest bidder.
rScotty

/ Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice #38  
It's an "off brand" weather you like or not.
When you sell one used and compare prices to the two major players- it will be obvious.
I've seen many "wish I'd bought a kubota threads." Many from current or former kioti owners.
Don't worry, means nothing to me what kind of tractor anyone buys. Just don't ask to borrow any of mine.

You kioti owners sure get butt hurt easily. Maybe stay in your own forum? It will be much easier to avoid the truth.

/ Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice #39  
It's an "off brand" weather you like or not.
When you sell one used and compare prices to the two major players- it will be obvious.
I've seen many "wish I'd bought a kubota threads." Many from current or former kioti owners.
Don't worry, means nothing to me what kind of tractor anyone buys. Just don't ask to borrow any of mine.

You kioti owners sure get butt hurt easily. Maybe stay in your own forum? It will be much easier to avoid the truth.
*whether

SMH