Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #92  
AndyM said:

Why do some people not want to read the news? Why do some people not want to read their owner's manual? Why do some people not want to hear statistics and specifications on what they bought?

Sometimes the truth hurts ;)

/ Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #93  
I am probably on a few peoples' ignore list and while I don't take it personally I do think it is a lame feature or maybe just a lame thing to do. Some of my best conversations or just reads have been from people who have said IMO bad things in the past. Had I placed them on an ignore list then I would have missed out. I equate the ignore feature with the little kid screaming with his hands over his ears.

A big boy can choose not to read a post if he deems it offensive. A bigger boy has the will to not respond to posts that he would rather ignore.

/ Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #94  
Highbeam said:
I am probably on a few peoples' ignore list and while I don't take it personally I do think it is a lame feature or maybe just a lame thing to do. Some of my best conversations or just reads have been from people who have said IMO bad things in the past. Had I placed them on an ignore list then I would have missed out. I equate the ignore feature with the little kid screaming with his hands over his ears.

A big boy can choose not to read a post if he deems it offensive. A bigger boy has the will to not respond to posts that he would rather ignore.
The funny thing is that I did not in any way criticize the brand. Its amazing that when people say the truth often enough, about enough issues, that they create hard feelings from people who choose not to hear the truth. I've actually been critical of Kioti and complimentary of Kioti many times. I've been the same about every other brand I can think of. But some folks have such a narrow mind that they only see critical points, and despite the fact that those critical points may be true, they are offended by them.

The whole thing strikes me as silly. Especially in THIS thread. On the other hand, if people choose to put me on their ignore list I suppose it will cut down on the cry-baby flames that are directed toward me.

/ Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #95  
depratt_equip said:
Seems like Kubota is having some cracking issues of another kind.... Problems just don't seem color blind....

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/85514-what-kubota-doing-about-broken.html#post955381

Low blow there hua? This problem really surfaced about 3-4 months ago. We had a service bullitin on it two weeks before any of our units cracked, about a month later we where given word exactly what fix was in the works, what it looked like, and when we would recieve it. At the beginning of this month the first new fenders shipped. Now not to excuse Kubota, they made a pretty obvious mistake on this one and it effected thousands of machines. Given the way they handled this one I don't think you should be using it as an example given the context of this thread.

/ Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #96  
MessickFarmEqu said:
Now not to excuse Kubota, they made a pretty obvious mistake on this one and it effected thousands of machines.
I'm sorry Neil, I'm going to have to put you on my "ignore list" because this had been a very constuctive thread up until you asked for an update :eek:

/ Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #97  
Bob..Bob..are you there? Oh... I can't read your posts because YOUR ON MY IGNORE LIST! HA HA HA HA!

/ Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #98  
Low blow there hua?

How's it feel?

Seriously, there seems to be this obsessive attraction for some visitors (no names) to consistently swarm the kioti forum. While in other brand forums these same individuals are conspiciously absent. hmmm.......

Don

/ Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #99  
TBDonnelly said:
Seriously, there seems to be this obsessive attraction for some visitors (no names) to consistently swarm the kioti forum. While in other brand forums these same individuals are conspiciously absent. hmmm.......

Don

He, he, he :D I believe I can say unequivocally that the above statement has no merit and proves to not be true. I've really seen good support here from Kioti and non-Kioti owners. Both of whom seem to be very patient with Kioti. Only a select few seem to take offense where there is clearly none present. Me thinks someone may be paranoid. Hmm....

I can't speak for Bob though, he's on my ignore list... :rolleyes:

/ Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #100  
Does anyone, besides me, find it interesting that of the past 19 post to this thread, 13 were by folks that don't own a Kioti.
Why? I know it's not because it's boring in the other forums. That Fender thread is very interesting.
This is for Neil,
If you truly believe Kubota stepped up to the plate on the BX issue, help me (and the folks on the thread) out. Is Kubota going to do a total recall? If not, when is the cutoff date for repairs? 5 years, 10 years?
We have three options here to get an answer:
1) Answer it here (and only a few will know) as we're like a 10th tier tractor
2) I'll start a new thread in the Kioti forum, which will draw attention
3) I'll go to the Kubota forum and start a new thread. I certainly don't want to go this far.

Sorry, 4th option.
You, like always, can ignore the question and continue to come over here and stir up trouble.
You really, deep down, want to be a Kioti dealer, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.