Kioti RX7320PC Nut / Bolt Map

/ Kioti RX7320PC Nut / Bolt Map #1  

OrangeAgain

Silver Member
Tractor
2015 Kioti RX7320PC, 1983 Kubota L275 4WD, 1981 John Deere 2440 2WD row crop tractor
I've found a nut and washer on the ground, on separate occasions, that I am sure goes on my RX7320PC. I have looked and cannot find where they go.

It's possible that other nuts / bolts have come off and I just didn't notice them on the ground.

Is there a map of the tractor that identifies the nut / bolt sizes and locations?

/ Kioti RX7320PC Nut / Bolt Map #2  
I've found a nut and washer on the ground, on separate occasions, that I am sure goes on my RX7320PC. I have looked and cannot find where they go.

It's possible that other nuts / bolts have come off and I just didn't notice them on the ground.

Is there a map of the tractor that identifies the nut / bolt sizes and locations?

not that I know of. How about loader mounting bolts? Have you looked it over carefully, and maybe show the bolt with a ruler by it so we can get some idea of what you are looking at. Well you did say nut and washer... The loader mounting frame has some nuts and washers.. Crawl under the tractor (set brake:)) and take a look.

/ Kioti RX7320PC Nut / Bolt Map #3  
I've read where another rx owner had a nut come loose on the loader stand legs, maybe check those? My dealer also told me to keep an eye on the bolts for the loader frame right in front of the fuel tank and where your loader hydraulic connections are.

/ Kioti RX7320PC Nut / Bolt Map #5  
Add the bolt knobs that hold the loader braces on top of the leveling arms to the list of run away nuts & bolts. I've lost both of mine somewhere. I caught them coming loose once, but clearly I must not of gotten them tight enough.

/ Kioti RX7320PC Nut / Bolt Map #6  
Add the bolt knobs that hold the loader braces on top of the leveling arms to the list of run away nuts & bolts. I've lost both of mine somewhere. I caught them coming loose once, but clearly I must not of gotten them tight enough.
Same. Only the right side one though. Also found a nut in the grass I was working the tractor and to this day I have never been able to find where on the tractor it came from. Both the dealer and I have looked. Will be doing another filter change shortly so will have another good look around and under for the culprit, as well as using a mild thread-lock on a few usual suspects.

/ Kioti RX7320PC Nut / Bolt Map #7  
Did you check the loader stand legs? They seem to be the first ones to disappear.

/ Kioti RX7320PC Nut / Bolt Map #8  
Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, checked but they all seem fine. 'Tis a mystery.

/ Kioti RX7320PC Nut / Bolt Map #9  
I think someone else mentioned, but I have lost a couple from the loader leg stands. I replaced them all with nylon locknuts. hasn't happened since.