Kioti Stuff

/ Kioti Stuff #1  

ProsserRez

My husband recently purchased a Kioti tractor & backhoe. He really wants a t shirt & calendar or any other Kioti stuff. I have not been able to find anything on the net or at our dealer or anywhere. His Birthday is in July & I would love it if I could suprise him with a few things. Anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks

/ Kioti Stuff
THANKS! I went to their web site but could only find accessories for the units themselves. Thanks for the link. Awesome. Do you know if they put out a calender?

/ Kioti Stuff #4  
My husband recently purchased a Kioti tractor & backhoe. He really wants a t shirt & calendar or any other Kioti stuff. I have not been able to find anything on the net or at our dealer or anywhere. His Birthday is in July & I would love it if I could suprise him with a few things. Anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks

You mean to tell me the dealer didn't give him one? My dealer gave me 1 and my son 1, + a hat. Tell him to enjoy.

/ Kioti Stuff #5  

If you are interested we have some great gift ideas, such as metal license plate, leather gloves, travel mugs, hats or diecast tractors. If you are interested please feel free to PM me with whatever you may be interested in. :thumbsup:

/ Kioti Stuff #6  
My dealer gave me the jacket, 2 hats and threw in a couple of fuel filters when I bought mine.:thumbsup: