Tiller Kioti tiller

/ Kioti tiller #21  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( John,
Far be it for me to argue,especially with you KJ, but the Kioti tiller that my dad bought had the same problem. )</font>
No argument here! Any equipment can have these problems, and I'm not surprised. It's just that the ones I've seen have not had this problem and were finished very nicely.
It would not really concern me all that much if I were to have one like that as it won't look to good a little after I buy it anyway!
That's why they have grinders, sandpaper and paint in the stores LOL.
My Kioti loader bucket has several under-the-paint rust bubbles coming up on it, and I'll deal with it when they burst. Of course, the bucket isn't made by the same company, just used this to illustrate how it can happen on anything.
Seems not too many companies are all that concerned about quality control any longer. It'll get worse over the years, trust that! John

/ Kioti tiller #22  
We had also heard there was a bad group with the paint chipping, etc. Might have been a very small isolated case. As I said, has not affected the performance, and I agree with you- after a while they all have a dent or ding in a place or two. As you know KJ, I have been impressed with the tractors and attachments from Kioti. I have also been shocked at how well the King Kutters have worked for us. I would not hesitate to purchase either brand if I had to do it over again.

/ Kioti tiller #23  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have also been shocked at how well the King Kutters have worked for us. I would not hesitate to purchase either brand if I had to do it over again. )</font>
Yep, a lot of members have said the KK stuff is very utilitarian, if not so pretty. Pretty is not my bag anyway, I want it to do the job! It really takes very little effort to keep equipment looking farily good. Just have to make the effort.
I'm glad you're having good luck with your stuff. Enjoying that tractor? Huh? Huh? John

/ Kioti tiller #24  
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A COMPANY OR HAVE A OUTLET TO PURCHASE REPLACEMENT TINES FOR A KIOTI KT3-47 TILLER?

/ Kioti tiller #25  
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A COMPANY OR HAVE A OUTLET TO PURCHASE REPLACEMENT TINES FOR A KIOTI KT3-47 TILLER?

The Kioti tiller is made by Sicma and is a ZLL- Tillermaxxhas Boron steel blades for your tiller for $6.25 each delivered.