Kioti Tractors

/ Kioti Tractors #1  

kiotiguy

Does any one know where a newbie can find a good Kioti dealer in New England. I just moved from NC and checked out some of the big three dealers with dismal results. Im beginning to think I should have kept my Dk35 and moved it up here. But like a fool I thought buying up here versus shipping would be cheaper. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Kioti Tractors #3  
There is one in Tilton NH. Just found out there is a Mahindra dealer in Concord nh. PM if you need more info. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Kioti Tractors #4  
Try the Kioti Dealer Search from their website here.
Mark

/ Kioti Tractors #5  
kiotiguy
Hello, Welcome to New England. Where are you now located? Tractors up here (like everything else) tend to be somewhat more expensive then further South. That being said there are still some good values to be found. Have you considered any of the other Korean tractors? Century, Long (Land/Farm Trac) or Mahindra?
Chipperman

/ Kioti Tractors #6  
Yeah you see what everyone pays down south and even the midwest and try going out to the dealers around here and your in for a shock. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gifI live close to the NH and VT borders and shopped all 3 states for my DK35 and ended up getting the best deal here in MA about 45 min. away.Now trying to get implements for my tractor aroung here is another sticker shock,sure wish we had a TSC around here.

/ Kioti Tractors #7  
kiotiguy,

Welcome to TBN!

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Im beginning to think I should have kept my Dk35 and moved it up here. )</font>

If you had found TBN before you moved, you would have seen numerous posts of many "New Englanders" purchasing their tractors "down south" (N.C. in many cases), paying $800+ shipping charges and still getting a better deal than up here. (I investigated that option but decided to buy local for dealer support, but that's a price I was willing to pay.)

I hope you can find a deal that won't hurt too much. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Good Luck,

~Rick

/ Kioti Tractors #8  
As others have pointed out, sometimes it is worth a transportation charge to get a good deal. I would prefer to buy local, but I won't throw my money away just to achieve that end.

Try contacting Brian Kerr, @ kiotiman2002@yahoo.com. He works for Asco Enterprises, in PA. I'm looking for a CK20HST package (one of those whimps that has grown tired of shifting), and Brian has given me a very competitive price. Don't know if he has what you are looking for, but ....

As always (and especially depending on your location for delivery), YMMV.

Best of luck and regards,
Paul

/ Kioti Tractors #9  
Well.....every area has to have SOME perks!

If you are considering buying a Kioti out of state, check the deal these folks have got (link).

I seriously considered buying a Kioti, ended up with a Mahindra. However, the North American assembly plant for Kioti is in my hometown. Nice folks, invited me in for a tour. Spoke very highly of the dealer referenced.

Ironically, they would not sell to me direct and the nearest dealer was 50 miles away (and a butthole!)

http://www.kioti-tractors.com/