Kioti unrest for lack of better words

/ Kioti unrest for lack of better words #21  
There are definitely plenty of folks looking at TYM products - and why wouldn't they - TYM makes good tractors for the money (IMHO). I was just curious about whether there are other internet tractor discussion boards that might have more TYM owners afoot. Don't worry Muhammad and the powers that be, I promise I won't cheat on you too bad :licking:

After reading my post, I see I quoted the wrong entry from mx5guy,:eek: it should have been the first entry. That being said, I still don't understand your reply??:confused::licking::confused::)

Last edited:
   / Kioti unrest for lack of better words #22  
Hi, guys i'm new hear and am also a new owner of older LB 2204 seems to be real nice tractor only has 788 hours does any body know anything about these particular tractors good bad or indifferent thanks..

/ Kioti unrest for lack of better words #23  
JDA, are you trading up, don't like, or what? Just curious. I had a bad experience with John Deere products a few years back which turned me off,.......and of course, the price of green.

no i sold my land and its just sitting around, makes a nice lawn ornament but it needs a new home. 19000 is a good price for a251 hour tractor with the 551 loader.