Tractor
Kioti
Thanks KiotiJohn

Attachments

• 808518-2nd follow new (2).jpg
    808518-2nd follow new (2).jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 556
   / Kioti vs coyote
I have several pics of mowing a field this past summer when a coyote entered the field. KiotiJohn, you resized these for me and they still say they are to big. I gave it a college try with one of them but it is so small you can't see it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Kioti vs coyote #3  
I don't know how that's possible as they were full size when I sent them back to you. All I did was to lower the dots per inch, not the size itself. They should have posted in full size.
My other computer crashed and burned and all was lost, but if you want to send them to me again, I can check it out.
If you have pic software, go into the file of each picture, check the quality or dots per inch setting and lower it until the file size is under 100000 bytes, or 1KB. Usually the DPI will be around 66-68dpi, and the file size should be around 96000bytes to post.
I'm in Mexico at the moment, but I may have a program in this new computer that I can adjust them for you.
Send them again to my username @bellsouth.net
John

/ Kioti vs coyote #5  
Drew,

Go to Microsoft and download the "PowerToys" image re-sizer. I had the same problem. I can get a pic on here now, but i still can't figure out how to post a link /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

RD