Kioti vs Kubota

/ Kioti vs Kubota #11  
Tbone said "They look like pretty good tractors but <font color=blue> in my area</font color=blue> there are no quality dealers - NONE and the resale on them is non-existent."

So that means it depends on your area.
Don't judge all dealers by your experience!

I know of alot of quality Kioti dealers.

At the same time I know some pretty bad "Big 3" Dealers

You can't say they are ALL bad just because the ones in your area don't live up to your standards.

Non-existant resale value: If I were you I'd have bought a Kioti (in your area of course) since they are so under-valued you should have been able to get an awful nice tractor for a darn good price.

BTI

/ Kioti vs Kubota #12  
<font color=blue>tdenny</font color=blue>

<font color=blue>For me however the Kioti would not have been cheaper since there are no dealers out west.</font color=blue>

I looked at your profile and it says that you are in the Seatle Wa area. Here is a Kioti Dealer within 60 miles of Seatle.

<font color=red> Sphere Enterprises
Address 1008 W ROANOKE ST
CENTRALIA WA 98531
Phone 360-736-8850 </font color=red>

From where I sit, here in NC, I would say that, that is 'out west'.

/ Kioti vs Kubota #13  
Thanks BTI 2 Hydro and a belly mower is a must. You just made up my mind. Equity loan here I go.....

/ Kioti vs Kubota #14  
<font color=blue>"So that means it depends on your area."</font color=blue>

That's exactly what it means.

<font color=blue>"Don't judge all dealers by your experience!"</font color=blue>

I didn't, only the dealers I am familiar with.

<font color=blue>I know of alot of quality Kioti dealers."</font color=blue>

Don't judge all dealers by your experience!"

<font color=blue>"At the same time I know some pretty bad "Big 3" Dealers"</font color=blue>

So do I

<font color=blue>"You can't say they are ALL bad just because the ones in your area don't live up to your standards."</font color=blue>

I'm not, I'm just saying that I would not buy from the ones I am familiar with, period.

<font color=blue>"Non-existant resale value: If I were you I'd have bought a Kioti (in your area of course) since they are so under-valued you should have been able to get an awful nice tractor for a darn good price."</font color=blue>

I didn't say they were <font color=blue>under-valued</font color=blue>. I said the resale on them was non-existent.

I didn't mean that Kiotis are the Yugos of the tractor world. Yugos have a reputation as a piece of junk. In my area Kiotis don't have much of a reputation at all since there are none (to speak of) being sold.

TBone

/ Kioti vs Kubota #15  
ByuBill,

Touche.

When I looked for dealers via the web I did not find the one you have brought to my attention. It's even closer than the 60 miles since I'm a good 20 miles south of Seattle (towards Centralia).

Yes, the source you have provided me is in fact "out west". In fact, you can't get more than 5-10 miles further west without running into salt water.

Now that you have pointed out my ignorance (at least where Kiotis's are concerned) - I've only seen 1 Kioti in my immediate (less than 60 miles) vicinity. I did alot of research on those machines - becauses they appeared to be very nice and it appeared you could get more for the money. In fact I wanted the same one that you have 3054 I think? I'm sure in the long run they will be the next Kubota - more dealers, great reputation, outstanding customer service, etc...Hopefully soon they'll make some hydros as well. They might actually make some and I'd be wrong once again. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Kioti vs Kubota #16  
<font color=blue>Now that you have pointed out my ignorance (at least where Kiotis's are concerned)</font color=blue>

Opps, /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif must be my wonderful way with words, or the lack thereof. I wasn't trying to point out anyone's ignorance. Just passing on a little info. Sorry if it looked that way.
As far as Kioti and hydros. /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif Well not yet but I understand that it won't be very long before they are on the market. Now that you mention it. I don't think that I've seen another Kioti around here except at the dealer lot. /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif I wonder where they are hiding at. The local dealer has sold a couple hundred of them. Ofcourse very few people ever see mine either. I see mostly MF's around here. I guess that being in the mountains they would be easy to hide. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Mahindra seems to have their eye on being #1 in the near future, if they don't fool around over there and get 'nuked'. LongAgribusiness has come out with their hydro's this year also. It is all in what suits the individual I suppose. I am not color blind when it comes to tractors but with autos, Xxxxxx is the only way to go. I just wish that they made one a little larger. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
(The auto name was Xed to avoid another war) /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Kioti vs Kubota #17  
ByuBill,

I was joking when I said that you pointed out my ignorance. I was not at all offended and I'm sorry I might have made it seem that way. Perhaps I'm the one with the wonderful way with words. You did pass on info and I can't believe I didn't find the Kioti dealer out here.

I'm not even going to touch that auto remark. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Kioti vs Kubota #18  
From all I have read and seen both are of equally good quality. Both will definately break. Kioti's market is growing daily. I chose Kioti because it seemed to be a tougher rig to me. Expect people to defend their colors because they already put their money where their mouth is. Find the dealer you trust and you should find satisfaction. Expect salesmen to say what salesmen say. Try them both and decide for yourself.

Last edited:
   / Kioti vs Kubota #19  
From all I have read and seen both are of equally good quality. Both will definately break. Kioti's market is growing daily. I chose Kioti because it seemed to be a tougher rig to me. Expect people to defend their colors because they already put their money where their mouth. Find the dealer you trust and you should find satisfaction. Expect salesmen to say what salesmen say. Try them both and decide for yourself.

Of course You do realize that You've answered an 8 year old post ,don't You ?
That kind of puts You in the LB category , He tends to do the same thing . :)

/ Kioti vs Kubota #20  
Just chatting, offering free opinions which are worth what is paid for them.:laughing: