Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota #11  
Of those three, I'd go with the Kioti....nice machines, lots of features, plenty of weight and a strong loader.

I absolutely wouldn't buy the Boomer 30 when you can buy the identical machine, from LS, with all the extras thrown in, for thousands less. For a reference point, a Boomer 50 and my LS R4047H are the same machine. I paid $21,500, and the NH dealer quoted me over $30k for the same setup. The smaller models will have a smaller price gap, but still very significant amounts.

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota
Thank you all for the feedback. It definitely caused me to look at a few things I had not considered.

In the end, I went with the dealer. Good fella who stands behind his product.

I am picking up my new 35 HP boomer HST with loader this afternoon. I also got a 60" Bush Hog cutter and box blade. He is welding up hooks on the bucket now, and installing a rear work light also for me.

Figure like guns/optics/nods, Buy once, Cry once.

Thank you for the assistance.

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota #13  
Thank you all for the feedback. It definitely caused me to look at a few things I had not considered.

In the end, I went with the dealer. Good fella who stands behind his product.

I am picking up my new 35 HP boomer HST with loader this afternoon. I also got a 60" Bush Hog cutter and box blade. He is welding up hooks on the bucket now, and installing a rear work light also for me.

Figure like guns/optics/nods, Buy once, Cry once.

Thank you for the assistance.

Out of curiosity, what did the Boomer 35 w/FEL wind up costing?

In LS trim (R3039H) they're running just under $20K for an HST machine with dual rear remotes, 7-pin connector and rear work light.

20.3k otd with the tires filled.

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota #15  
Remember, he said he bought the dealer, not the deal. Wise choice, you need to be happy with the dealer after the sale. Sounds like you didn't get a bad deal either. Enjoy.

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota #16  
Remember, he said he bought the dealer, not the deal. Wise choice, you need to be happy with the dealer after the sale. Sounds like you didn't get a bad deal either. Enjoy.

x2:thumbsup:

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota #17  
20.3k otd with the tires filled.

Congratulations and sounds like you made a good deal all the way around..:thumbsup:

James K0UA

I was mistaken, tractor was 19.6K out the door. I had some rebate or some such I did not know about.

3F871F65-0372-4A83-9068-E452EB4B6A6B-6926-000011FAFE474671_zps306b9871.jpg

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota #19  
I was mistaken, tractor was 19.6K out the door. I had some rebate or some such I did not know about.

Gotta love it when that happens. Good buy.

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota #20  

Nothing to remember, I was just curious what the price wound up bring as I hadn't seen anyone buy a Boomer 35 lately.