Kioti Workshop Manuals

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #191  
When you buy a 100k ford diesel, does it come with a service manual. No

and good luck getting ford to let you look at their digital manuals.

my manual paid for itself on first use instead of going thru dealer

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #192  
There are definitely at least two ways attaining a manual for your tractor.

I speculate, and feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but one of the issues about buying a manual online is the credibility of the source.

How does one know they are purchasing a real manual AND how does one know if they are paying someone money for a manual they originally acquired outside of copyright?

......and, most importantly, how does one know they are not just providing their credit card information to an aggregator who will use it or sell it off to others?

So, if you purchased a manual from a legitimate source, please share the source (and what Model Tractor you purchased it for) and your experience with the purchase so those interested in a purchase know the seller is legit, providing a real maintenance manual and is not a credit card accumulator/seller.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #193  
Could anyone point me where I could get one for a DK4210SE? Thank you

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #194  
Can I get a login to download a manual for the RX6620, please?
Thank you!!

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #195  
any chance to get link for CX2510 manual?

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #196  
   / Kioti Workshop Manuals #197  
Keep in mind the DK35 thru DK50 manuals are for the actual DK 35 thru DK50, NOT the DKxxSE models. that many of us own. These are the predecessors to the se series of tractors. From about 2003. Now the EX manuals also available on this site are very very close to our DKxxSE models that many of us own. The EX models are sold in europe and asia. Thought not 100 percent the same they are very very close.

If you are gonna be "stealing stuff".. know what "ya are stealing"😆
Interesting comment. I own a Dk35 whose serial number says 2003. (Bought early 05).
My May 2003 manual has a wiring diagram that does NOT match my tractor in several areas. I have magnetic tachometer for one. I emailed Kioti, but they have ghosted me.

How are you determining the DK35 versus DK35SE??