KL 1450 loader

/ KL 1450 loader
Thanks Virgil, I will do that.
Yes the tilt cylinders do bleed off.
Pressure to the cylinders is good.

Last year I don't recall the roll back power being an issue !
The lift arms never seem to bleed off and the lift power is good.

/ KL 1450 loader #22  
<font color="#FF641A">Hey Mr. Virgil. Is the fix a trade secret that can't be posted here for everyone to see? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Come on man, share it with us all in case someone else has that problem. Maybe it's something Kioti wouldn't like it's dealers to divulge! In that case, better stick with the e-mail. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thanks, John</font>
CK20Action

/ KL 1450 loader
John,
I sent Virgil an E-mail earlier but He hasn't got back to me yet.
I'm not sure if his fix is just for the leak down or the power issue or both.
Stopping any tilt cylinder leak down would be fine.
But I want MORE POWER !!

/ KL 1450 loader #24  
<font color="#FF641A">I think he's only going to address leak down, a problem he says he's seen before and fixed. I suspect the power problem is inherent in the machine, and unless your changes made some difference, I don't see any other fix that will work. Seems you have done what needs to be done. Maybe it's all connected and the leak down adds to power loss. I guess you still can't really test the change due to the climate conditions? Isn't there something you can do to simulate the conditions under which the problem is obvious? I sure hope you get this solved. Seems a lot of people are interested to see how it comes out as they have the same problem. John</font>
CK20Action

/ KL 1450 loader
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Maybe it's all connected and the leak down adds to power loss. )</font>

Maybe, but I don't know how when I'm getting all 2400 PSI going to the cylinders and see no evidence of leakage past the seals.
But you never know, I learn something new every day.

/ KL 1450 loader #26  
No, it aint a "trade secret". but is is a delecate matter. Please give me some time to get Mr. DKvince curling with power, then I'll go from there.
thanks guys. virgil