kodiak

/ kodiak #11  
I have a 5' rotary cutter in the medium duty series by kodiak .It was much heavier and welds were smoother and sturdier other brands I looked at buying. I think you will be pleased with their products.

amaxwell

/ kodiak #12  
I have a kodiak 5' box blade. good price,no complaints, mine only has 4 scrapers. alot of 5' box blades have more

/ kodiak #13  
did'nt realize a simple post about the quality of a box blade would generate all this intrest. wait a minute all we have done is criticize me about what i bought and where i bought it. didn't i ask if anyone had any experience with one from what i can tell no one has. and this thred should be empty.

1. No one has criticized you for what you bought.

2. You asked about Kodiak implements, your term, then mentioned you were getting one of their box blades. You have received responses from several people who own Kodiak implements.

3. No one has criticized you for where you bought it. I simply expressed surprise that heavy and expensive to ship minor brand Kodiak implements were being sold up in Maine when they are made in southeast Tennesse. I would not have expected a dealer in Maine to stock the Kodiak brand.

4. TBN threads sometimes wander a bit.

5. You got the information you asked for.

/ kodiak #14  
TBN threads don't wander...:rolleyes:

Personally I like my Kodiak Fishing attachment...:D
Bear_salmon2005.jpg

/ kodiak #15  
I've looked at them and they look overall pretty good for the price involved.

They seem just a tick above the Howse/KK/Farm Force/ lines yet still below the dedicated Bush Hog/Rhino/Land Pride lines......somewhere in between.

For the right money (sub prime brands and reasonably more than the econo brands)........they're a good.