Kohler No Longer An Option on L&G Tractors?

/ Kohler No Longer An Option on L&G Tractors? #52  
I have a 29HP fuel injected Kohler Command Pro on my 72" ZTR and it has been amazing for 6 years.

Last edited:
   / Kohler No Longer An Option on L&G Tractors? #53  
Probably been a gas guzzler the entire time as well... Why I'm getting a Kubota Diesel F series mower, tired of pouring gas into mine. The F series uses a Kubota 3 cylinder diesel and I'm pretty sure it's much more fuel efficient than my present gas guzzler.

/ Kohler No Longer An Option on L&G Tractors? #54  
Probably been a gas guzzler the entire time as well... Why I'm getting a Kubota Diesel F series mower, tired of pouring gas into mine. The F series uses a Kubota 3 cylinder diesel and I'm pretty sure it's much more fuel efficient than my present gas guzzler.

About 1.2/gal per hour. But at $9k new... Not sure the fuel offset for diesel would be worth it at 50 hours per year.

/ Kohler No Longer An Option on L&G Tractors? #55  
I do a lot more mowing that you do obviously. I not only mow the farm yard but 3 rentals as well with lots of low hanging pine trees which is why (besides the fuel usage), I'm going to a Kubota front mount mower and to Hay Dude, I've already sold all the hay I'll make this year pre buy. No transportation either. Load it directly out of the fields and away it goes.

No mushroom crap here and no delivery to 'idiot hay customers either'. 100% plug and play.

/ Kohler No Longer An Option on L&G Tractors? #56  
Id mow more than my 2 acre lawn with it, but I tilled the other ground and have it planted most of the season now. Saves time, fuel and crates some cash, about $3k per acre.

/ Kohler No Longer An Option on L&G Tractors? #57  
Don't have that option and actually I really don't like mowing in the first place which is why I bought my wife her own zero turn mower so she could 'help' out, which she does. She likes mowing, I don't unless it's mowing hay which she don't do...lol. She don't like the 2 oar deal so I bought her one with a steering wheel instead.