Komatsu engine manual

/ Komatsu engine manual #1  

2late

Hi, it's been a while since I have been signed in but I have been "lurking" quite a bit anyway. :)

Ok I have a komatsu D21a-6 that had the engine damaged by water in the oil so I have removed the engine, bought a (so called) complete service manual and a complete engine overhaul kit. I am no stranger to equipment mechanics and I have rebuilt several tractor and crawler engines over the years (almost all being John Deere) but still I am a bit uncomfortable just blindly going into a strange to me engine and I would like advice on where I might find an ENGINE service manual for the D21a? I first bought and downloaded an E-manual for this dozer which supposedly was a very complete shop service manual and it is up to a point, while it covers in detail just about everything pertaining to the D21a including engine removal and installation it skips anything concerning engine disassembly/reassembly with the exception of the head removal, it has nothing about then servicing the head or engine, not even such important things like torque specs.

I then spent over a hundred dollars for a printed manual that the seller claimed was complete and different from the E-manual I bought but despite his claims, and just as I suspected :mad:, that manual turned out to be just a printed paper version of the manual I already had in PDF form.

Can anyone here maybe steer me toward a book or E-manual that contains actual engine specific information concerning the Komatsu D21a-6?