Comparison KOYKER 140 LOADER for YM2610? Maybe not, what else then?

/ KOYKER 140 LOADER for YM2610? Maybe not, what else then? #41  
For a extremely small tractor as shown, this would be the ticket. But for all but the smallest of the Yanmar’s, I would still do a dirt scoop (but a used one in decent shape for around $300) and then also get a carry all for bulky items.

With a dirt scoop, your load will be further forward with most of the weight between the lower arms which will require much much less front weight than this. The release mechanics look very similar so no advantage there.

If you truly need a dump for the carry all, study the construction of the dirt scoop and design that function into your carry all.

Get yourself some Pat’s quick hitch for your lower arms and implement changes are much simpler and will work with older implements that do not conform to quick hitch standards.

/ KOYKER 140 LOADER for YM2610? Maybe not, what else then? #42  
Does anyone make a man-lift / cherry-picket like this? Could that work? Might want some stabilizer legs, telescoping boom, maybe another folding boom, etc..? Would be really easy to position when working around buildings on slopes, etc..
Adjustments.JPG

/ KOYKER 140 LOADER for YM2610? Maybe not, what else then?
Does anyone make a man-lift / cherry-picket like this? Could that work? Might want some stabilizer legs, telescoping boom, maybe another folding boom, etc..? Would be really easy to position when working around buildings on slopes, etc..
View attachment 636686

Yes, I've seen too. It's pricey as well, but not pricey like a FEL on the front. It's sort of like a back-hoe, but not one. My thought was this; if this can be used like a dirt scoop and yet raises to the height like a FEL, it should also work with a back-hoe bucket and become like a back-hoe. Basically a 2-for-1 type of attachment. Then this would be very attractive.

I'm looking to keep the rear bucket around $1,000USD or less. The Swisher fits the ticket really well. I don't have any need to have a bucket raised above the tractor seat, thus the 3pt would work great. Plus it's simple enough for 1 person to attach/detach.

As for having it like a cherry-picker, yes, your rear attachment in the image will do just that. Over in the EU, they swap out the bucket for forks and a picker platform. Also, This same attachment will use a hay spear on large round bales to stack 3 levels high.