KUBOTA 1630 loader attachment

/ KUBOTA 1630 loader attachment #21  
Don't know if this well load, but it's the loader on my b7800. I know it's not the same as yours, but the 7800 used 3 different valves and just maybe one is somewhat like yours. Don't order parts from it for your. even if it looks the same. It's just to maybe help you with how the valves look inside and the plumbing.

LeeJohn - how did you attach the .pdf file to your original reply referenced here? I am attempting to send someone a pdf file and cannot get it to attach. Thanks

/ KUBOTA 1630 loader attachment #22  
It was saved in my documents. I can only send the hole file, I don't know how to send just pages from it. Some guys on here can because I have seen them. But next to the post quick reply I clicked the go advanced and then manage attachments. Clicked add files, load it, then done. I then clicked submit reply under additional option.

/ KUBOTA 1630 loader attachment #23  
Dang! Don't worry guys,,,I ain't that crazy! As per a diagram found for this loader attachment, all hoses were indeed correct. I sent the hydraulic post off to some Menonites 200 plus miles from here for repairs. I'll pull the filter off and check the return line incase I guess!

What repair are they going to do that you could not do?

Did you air check the valve before sending it off?

/ KUBOTA 1630 loader attachment
Sorry for the delayed response! I've been working. As I mentioned, the left lift cylinder sprung a bad leak. Since I don't have the seals and the Menonites do. I just sent it out to them for repairs.Should get it back day after tomorrow. I hope!

I checked filter and cross referenced Kubota part numbers with Fram filter and it seems to be the right one, also checked oil and it was correct grade too. According to Kubota site there is supposed to be an HST Suction Filter (screen) Part # HH66021-36390 but I can't find it on any of the lines. ??? All hoses are clear. As soon as I get the lift cylinder back I can run a pressure test. I'll let you know what happens.

Last edited: