Kubota 2320 / JD 2320

/ Kubota 2320 / JD 2320 #11  
Blair, what the heck, buy both so you can give us a review!!:D:D

/ Kubota 2320 / JD 2320 #12  
I think the steering geometry on the JD is a little better for finish mowing since the tires seem to "lean" into the turn more, and seem less likely to tear the turf with the outside of theoutside front tire

I've heard a few others mention this. How bad is it? Would love to see a video of the two tractors on the same turf making the same turn and see the difference, if any.

/ Kubota 2320 / JD 2320 #13  
When I was researching my tractor. (ended up getting a B2630) I looked the B2x20s and 2x20s. I liked the small size, lighter weight and better loader specs on the Kubotas.

I had similar thoughts about the pedal lay out difference. Thought I'd like the Deere style and hate the Kubota style. I was wrong. When plowing snow in reverse on my rear snow blade. The reverse pedal is in a great spot and trying to reach the brake is at times difficult. I can't imagine having to reach for reverse petal on the deere for long periods of time.

As for Kubota vs Deere. Never owned any thing Deere. But I can say my 'bota has surpassed my expections.

Good luck!

/ Kubota 2320 / JD 2320
Blair, what the heck, buy both so you can give us a review!!:D:D

Hey Jim, sounds great but I decided on just one. I am now the owner of a Kubota B2320 HST with a FEL and RMSB. Late Friday I had 22 tons of gravel delivered and spent a better part of Saturday working/playing.:D Thanks again for the info fellas, it was greatly appreciated.

IMG_1358.jpg

/ Kubota 2320 / JD 2320 #15  
Hey Jim, sounds great but I decided on just one. I am now the owner of a Kubota B2320 HST with a FEL and RMSB. Late Friday I had 22 tons of gravel delivered and spent a better part of Saturday working/playing.:D Thanks again for the info fellas, it was greatly appreciated.

Congratulations! I am sure you are going to love it. The more experience I get on my B2320 the more I love it!

/ Kubota 2320 / JD 2320 #16  
Good choice, and I'm sure you will get many hours of work, and enjoyment from it. I like my Kubota a lot, but I do try to be objective about it.

/ Kubota 2320 / JD 2320 #17  
Nice! Good for you, and welcome to the tractor club!

I'm kinda thinkin that 22 ton aint gonna be enough! Keep safe and be careful. You are going to have a TON of fun.

You realize of course that you will be broke from now on, implements, drive in shed, projects.......:p