Buying Advice Kubota 3200 vs Mahindra 3016

/ Kubota 3200 vs Mahindra 3016 #31  
Price is decent on the L3800 there, a little less here, especially if paying cash, but it varies. Call Barlows just to compare, or buy, they deliver everywhere.

/ Kubota 3200 vs Mahindra 3016
OK OK OK..lol... I can take a hint. I will call Barlows today. What would be a great or good deal on the package? I went to Barlows website and was turned off by the "pick your price" since obviously you can't. Seemed gimmicky. But I'll call ....why not right? But what about the Mahindra. Is this a good deal? Seems like more bang for the buck statistics wise. Plus its not orange. Thats not a huge deal with me but I have to admit that the bright orange is kind of annoying. But of course in dollars, cents, quality, and product that means nothing. Also since starting this research a couple of Kioti ads have popped up. Never heard of them. Is this a brand I should consider? The website doesn't show msrp so I don't don't know if they are high or low end.

/ Kubota 3200 vs Mahindra 3016 #33  
Yes you should definitely consider a Kioti and an LS. For me I thought Kioti offered the most bang for my buck. I was comparing the exact same tractors you are.
It doesn't cost anything to look.

/ Kubota 3200 vs Mahindra 3016 #34  
jkempcai,

Yes, call Barlows for Kubota pricing. I know of only one other Kubota Dealer that can or will go head to head with Barlows on pricing and that Is Rosy Brothers in Michigan.

Kubota, Mahindra, Kioti, LS, John Deere, Massey Ferguson, Case International, New Holland all make a good product. None are clearly superior above the others. That was why we have been saying look at and sit on as many different tractors as you can. The tractor has to fit you and your needs.

As for your package prices, look at the individual costs of each item in your package. Use "www.tractorhouse.com" to learn the prices of attachments you want in the package. Kubota is allied with Land Pride implements and can be packaged into any deal.