KUBOTA 3560 LE PICS. NEW

/ KUBOTA 3560 LE PICS. NEW #12  
Picked up the new tractor today. Had the ag tires put on and air ride seat installed over the last couple weeks, oh and one remote. Went with ag tires mainly because I had R-4 on the 3800 and was not happy when in mud. Will post some pics. Did a small driveway dig job and a brush hog job also today !!

Awesome tractor and wish I could have got a cabbed tractor (too many work amongst trees).

Yes, I debated R4 vs R1 but an old farmer told me that in 33 years he owned tractors with R1's he never had a flat and never got stuck.
Since all my work will be on my property on non pavement I elected to go with filled R1's and have been very pleased after 50 hrs of ownership.

/ KUBOTA 3560 LE PICS. NEW
Cable Guy -- i also have the 3560 LE model. i see where you added the rear work lights. i would like to as well. do you know if the wiring harness is in place to purchase switch and the lights and plug in and go?
Thanks!
Brent

Yes plug and play. All harnesses in place along with switch wiring.

Awesome tractor and wish I could have got a cabbed tractor (too many work amongst trees).

Yes, I debated R4 vs R1 but an old farmer told me that in 33 years he owned tractors with R1's he never had a flat and never got stuck.
Since all my work will be on my property on non pavement I elected to go with filled R1's and have been very pleased after 50 hrs of ownership.

Cab tractor is nice, there are limitations. Think I was in the woods like twice in 6 yrs of owning my open cab 3800. Guess I will be looking out for limbs now and caring a pole saw!!
Yup everybody has there own addenda I guess so get what works best.
I just know when I’m in the mud now I won’t be slipping and sliding lol.