kubota 7040 and 12' landpride RC 2512 leaving streaks

/ kubota 7040 and 12' landpride RC 2512 leaving streaks #11  
Mowing 90ー to the original path is not the greatest either. That will leave tire-width square patches over the entire field. Been there, done that (only once).

After the first cut of our pastures when we purchased the land I found the best quality to be obtained to mow cross-hatch a week later. Now if I have to mow longer fields I will sharpen the blades and use a slight overlap with the retreating edge of the deck to get the lingering grass. Produces a good-nuff result :)

As far as high suction blades, I don't think the results would change much. My cutter already makes a heck of a mess with any dust. The blades on it are angled and increase as it reaches the end. It doesn't really help with stuff that's over a foot high. The only solution is get a nice trouble free cut is to mow every 17 days or so. Not so often this time of the season.

/ kubota 7040 and 12' landpride RC 2512 leaving streaks #12  
hello

I have a new Kubota and I purchased the landpride RC 2512, with the rpms running at 540 rpm , sometimes there are streaks of uncut grass , Is there something that I can do to correct this issue .
thanks

Had the same problem with mines. Land Pride payed a mechanic to swap the gear boxes on the two wings. That fixed the problem, how I don't know but I was happy. Let me guess, streaking grass 2 foot from each side.

/ kubota 7040 and 12' landpride RC 2512 leaving streaks #13  
You should have turnbuckles on rear to adjust each wing up/down slightly to get the cut you want.Also make sure front is slightly down more than back.you will get a better cut.If the LandPride is new it should have owners manual showing adjustments.

/ kubota 7040 and 12' landpride RC 2512 leaving streaks #14  
You should have turnbuckles on rear to adjust each wing up/down slightly to get the cut you want.Also make sure front is slightly down more than back.you will get a better cut.If the LandPride is new it should have owners manual showing adjustments.

Welcome to TBN Lund2002.

There are definitely some adjustments that can "sharpen" the cut. Speed is a factor as well. Post some pictures of the cut if you can.