kubota 7610/7510 or BX 23

/ kubota 7610/7510 or BX 23 #11  
I live in WV and just purchased a 7610 with hoe. Although we have 62 acres, most of it is very steep and very tight quarters. Having worked in EKY I know some of what the terrain is like. I have been very happy with the 7610 cause it will fit in places that I didn't think it would ever go. It also turns well. I thought about the BX and I'm glad I went with a little bigger tractor just for the ground clearance and rough creek crossings. I personally could not use anything like an L series just for the physical size limitations we have. Just the point of view from a newbie.

Moosetracks

/ kubota 7610/7510 or BX 23 #12  
I'm a happy owner of a 7800 on 7.5 acres of hilly area in Michigan. I bought it to do the landscaping after an addition to the house.

My first thoughts when I got done with the major work (bringing in about 300 yards of fill and topsoil and then grading it) was that I overbought. Thought I could have gotten a BX series(with more attachments) to handle my now much smaller chores and just rented what I needed for the project.

That was until I borrowed a neighbors BX2200 to use the backhoe. Backhoe did just what I needed, but in talking to him it didn't have the weight necessary to grade his driveway or move the snow. So now he borrows my 7800 in the winter.

My suggestion - buy the 7800, the extras on the 2910 are nice but I got more attachments with the money I saved. You won't regret it.