Kubota 9540 or Deere 5101 E or Case 95U?

/ Kubota 9540 or Deere 5101 E or Case 95U? #11  
where are you located Andy? i may can give you an even better deal

/ Kubota 9540 or Deere 5101 E or Case 95U? #12  
Last year, I was in the same boat. I was looking at the NH, Kubota, and the JD. The JD cab sold me. Nobody else makes a cab that spacious and comfortable. (I'm 6'2" and 230) Plus, the A/C system on the JD is the best. You don't say where you live, but here in the Gulf South, A/C is VERY important. ;)

/ Kubota 9540 or Deere 5101 E or Case 95U? #13  
can't say much for either JD or Case for lack of experience with them. but my 8540 is one of the finest machines i've ever owned across the board. if u do go Kub, get hyd shuttle W/HD 12 spd tranny (w/the higher cap 3ph lift option) do get reare ballast of some kind as kub is light on it's feet. good luck

/ Kubota 9540 or Deere 5101 E or Case 95U?
I live in NW Houston, but our property is in Somerville. We definitely need a good AC. The Kubota AC seems to be pretty good, like the Deere.

/ Kubota 9540 or Deere 5101 E or Case 95U? #15  
We are looking at this exact same upgrade comparison. One of our creature comfort questions is we do a lot of snowplowing with our tractors and have always had trouble in the past keeping the windows at the back of the cab clear from fog. I have always had to run at least 1 of those cig lighter fans to keep enough air movement on the back window. Do any of your JD or Kubota guys have experience with this, good or bad?

Thanks
Brent

/ Kubota 9540 or Deere 5101 E or Case 95U? #16  
We are looking at this exact same upgrade comparison. One of our creature comfort questions is we do a lot of snowplowing with our tractors and have always had trouble in the past keeping the windows at the back of the cab clear from fog. I have always had to run at least 1 of those cig lighter fans to keep enough air movement on the back window. Do any of your JD or Kubota guys have experience with this, good or bad?

Thanks
Brent

This is my first and only cab tractor, so I don't have near the experience that others do. But, after a year of ownership, with more than 200 hours on the clock, I can say that there is absolutely NO problems with the heat/air system on the Deere. And, since we're in a drought, I probably have more hours on the tractor in cold weather than hot.

/ Kubota 9540 or Deere 5101 E or Case 95U? #17  
Thanks
Brent

/ Kubota 9540 or Deere 5101 E or Case 95U? #19  
I don't have any issues with fogging windows, but you may want to look into Kubota's window heat strips.

E/S