Kubota Ag Tires

/ Kubota Ag Tires #1  

beanstock2

Tractor
Kubota L4400
I just bought a Kubota L4400 :applause:

The Challegne now is that I came from a Municipal Golf Course (ie used only for finish mowing)

it has turf tires on it now and I need Ag tires as i will be doing some brush clearing light logging,
road building, roto tilling and fence building. What type and brand do you all recomend??

According to Tractor data, the recomended front tires for a 4wd Kubota L4400 are:

front Ag 6.0-16 Rear 14.9-24 should I get Radial or Bias ?

What is a average price should I pay??

thanks in advance for your replies

/ Kubota Ag Tires #2  
Your best bet is to just go to the Kubota dealer and order a full set of tires and rims through wholegoods (sales department). Your rims are most likely the wrong size for ag tires. I Bought a full set of R1 ag tires for my B3200 a couple years ago and it was $1000, yours would probably be closer to $2000, but everything will fit and work like it should.

/ Kubota Ag Tires #3  
Congrats on your new tractor and welcome to TBN. Do you know if you can use you existing wheels with the ag tires?

/ Kubota Ag Tires #4  
Congrats on your new tractor and welcome to TBN. Do you know if you can use you existing wheels with the ag tires?
That's what I was wondering as well. Some rims can use two types of tire types

/ Kubota Ag Tires #5  
I have the same turf tires and Ag tires and rims also. IF you have the rear turf tires filled and some type of ballast on the rear of the tractor, you may not need the Ags.

/ Kubota Ag Tires #6  
You may be able to get industrial tires that will work with your rims. They are not a grippy as ag tires, but they should be better than turf.

/ Kubota Ag Tires #8  
I just put new r1 on my L4310 8.3 x 16 front 17.9 x 24 rear loaded, new rims for 1700 from a dealer.

Hey RC, can you tell me what the "rims" cost alone?
And if possible, how much was the "fill"?
Thanks

/ Kubota Ag Tires #9  
I do not know about in your area, but I just paid 1/4 the Kubota price for front wheels and tires buy buying generic tires and rims of the correct size. the Kubota price was 162.00 ea and I bought both for under 100.00. Get the correct sizes, and talk to your dealer about it.

/ Kubota Ag Tires #10  
I think the rims are usually interchangeable between turf and ag. My mind says to get radials. That's what came factory on my tractor, however more experienced people may make a good argument for bias ply.