Kubota Auto Hitch spotted in the wild

/ Kubota Auto Hitch spotted in the wild #1  

MinnesotaEric

Tractor
Kioti NX6010
Why kubota isn't marketing the bejesus out of this automated accessory package is beyond me.

10649597_10203882579444406_98017269088799579_n.jpg

/ Kubota Auto Hitch spotted in the wild #2  
Now that's cool. HS

/ Kubota Auto Hitch spotted in the wild #3  
I bet that QA attachment is super high dollar PLUS the high dollar implements that go with it. A great gadget if you are constantly changing implements. I really like the front mounted shredder.

/ Kubota Auto Hitch spotted in the wild #4  
There's another video here. It's like an Erskine front-mount/rear pto setup on steroids - lots of automated attach/detach hydraulics, pin motion, etc. I like the clever 2-step motion for hanging the implement then engaging the drive shaft and hydraulics. Lining up for attaching may need a flat surface. It looks like it could cost as much as a 2nd tractor? Anybody here have one?

Last edited:
   / Kubota Auto Hitch spotted in the wild #5  
Looks like the perfect snow machine. HS

/ Kubota Auto Hitch spotted in the wild #6  
Neat but high dollar for sure.I know I had a sub-frame on my L3130 for a front snow plow and that alone was $3,000 or so.I sure would like that front shredder.

/ Kubota Auto Hitch spotted in the wild
I bet that QA attachment is super high dollar PLUS the high dollar implements that go with it. A great gadget if you are constantly changing implements. I really like the front mounted shredder.

Auto hitch is 8K attachments cost attachment prices.

/ Kubota Auto Hitch spotted in the wild #8  
Sweet. I can see how places like county airports, big farms and such could readily use these. Really makes for production without having a lot of dedicated, expensive equipment sitting around.

/ Kubota Auto Hitch spotted in the wild #9  
I'm betting the implements aren't that much higher than another front mount snow blower, blade, mower etc. But yeah, the setup ain't cheap but it sure does look handy.

/ Kubota Auto Hitch spotted in the wild #10  
I'm with you Eric. Kubota should jump on this. We would all be surprised how many owners would buy into this. Especially if it can be included in the original financing.

Thanks for posting this. I had never heard of it. :)