Kubota B series loader feedback wanted

/ Kubota B series loader feedback wanted
Thanks for all the encouraging words about how well this system works. I keep my machines in a large ag. building with concrete, so a good surface for hooking up is no problem The tractor is now purchased and on its way. :)

/ Kubota B series loader feedback wanted #22  
Thanks for all the encouraging words about how well this system works. I keep my machines in a large ag. building with concrete, so a good surface for hooking up is no problem The tractor is now purchased and on its way. :)

Your good to go then, Just practice slow and easy at removing and putting on the loader a few times, and it will get easier with each time you do it.. remember after you pull the pins on the loader mounts and get the loader up and out and setting on the stands, and back slightway away. you shut off your engine and them move the joystick to all positions a couple of times to relieve all pressure in your hoses before you get off to disconnect them. Then disconnect the hoses and start up the engine and drive away.

/ Kubota B series loader feedback wanted #23  
Your good to go then, Just practice slow and easy at removing and putting on the loader a few times, and it will get easier with each time you do it.. remember after you pull the pins on the loader mounts and get the loader up and out and setting on the stands, and back slightway away. you shut off your engine and them move the joystick to all positions a couple of times to relieve all pressure in your hoses before you get off to disconnect them. Then disconnect the hoses and start up the engine and drive away.
We have a loader on our B7500 and that's how we remove it.

Aaron Z

/ Kubota B series loader feedback wanted #24  
Congrats on your purchase. If someone already mentioned this, sorry. But it is important enough to say again, assuming your loader is like the one that was on my B7500. There's a cross tube support at the top rear of the loader frame.

Take your time when removing and reinstalling the FEL. Be sure the frame is locked in at the bottom when you get ready to dump the bucket to insert the pins. If the bottom rear of the frame isn't where it belongs, the cross tube will crease the hood. I never had a problem with mine but the dealer who bought it remarked that many of the used B series tractors have such a crease.