Kubota B26 / L39 or John Deere 110 Buying help

/ Kubota B26 / L39 or John Deere 110 Buying help #11  
Not to take this too far off topic, but you've confused me a bit, Dave. If you don't have 3 point arms, what does the top-n-tilt do? Or do you mean just the hydraulics plumbing?

The JD top-n-tilt is a complete replacement for the usual 3-point arms. The top link is hydraulic, which can shorten or lengthen it at will, and one side arm is hydraulic. The stroke is long enough so an implement can be tilted to either side.

/ Kubota B26 / L39 or John Deere 110 Buying help #12  
The JD top-n-tilt is a complete replacement for the usual 3-point arms. The top link is hydraulic, which can shorten or lengthen it at will, and one side arm is hydraulic. The stroke is long enough so an implement can be tilted to either side.

Enlightenment is a wonderful thing! When things don't make sense, I generally chalk it up to advancing age, but it just did not compute that someone would have a hydraulic setup for the 3 point arms he declined to accept from the dealer. You seem to be a rational, emotionally stable kind of guy, so I had to ask. :D Thanks for clarifying.

One comment for the original poster, zzBLITZzz. Many of the used, commercial grade TLB's up for sale have been, of all things, heavily used, commercially. Although there are probably more low-hour/good condition units available now due to the economy, it's "buyer beware" with such equipment. That may explain why some of the JD 110's available have low pricing. The 110 is a top of the line unit, with pricing to match, and a low hour 110 not used commercially may also be pricey.