Kubota B2650 HST TLB Open platform purchase

/ Kubota B2650 HST TLB Open platform purchase #21  
What seat does the b26tlb have?

/ Kubota B2650 HST TLB Open platform purchase
   / Kubota B2650 HST TLB Open platform purchase #23  
I know the seat spins 180 it must have suspension to, The l47 does

I know the seat spins 180 it must have suspension to, The l47 does
From what I've seen on this forum, the backhoe seat has the 2 little coil springs at the back like any standard cheap tractor seat while the standard seat has the actual suspension seat with the adjustable horizontal coil spring that lets you ride up in the suspension instead of bouncing off of the hard stops like a standard seat.

Are you saying that the premium adjustable suspension seat rotates 180°?

/ Kubota B2650 HST TLB Open platform purchase #25  
IMO, you should stick with the third function kit on the loader. It'll leave you many more options for the future like a grapple, which are awesome by the way. This is a long term purchase so don't get too caught up in all the nickle and dime details.

And for a little humor...this is where you're at right now LOL:

Seinfeld - The Dealership - YouTube

/ Kubota B2650 HST TLB Open platform purchase #26  
From what I've seen on this forum, the backhoe seat has the 2 little coil springs at the back like any standard cheap tractor seat while the standard seat has the actual suspension seat with the adjustable horizontal coil spring that lets you ride up in the suspension instead of bouncing off of the hard stops like a standard seat.

Are you saying that the premium adjustable suspension seat rotates 180°?

It just says deluxe seat in the spec sheet but it rotates 180 on the b26blt

It just says deluxe seat in the spec sheet but it rotates 180 on the b26blt
So, I did go and order the B2650 and the salesman and I talked about the premium adjustable suspension seat and the fact that they will remove it to install my backhoe kit. He is going to give me the seat that they remove since I paid for it. They are ordering a machine in since I'm doing something weird with larger wheels and tires, I'm getting the B3350 optional larger R4 wheels and tires on the B2650, it will preclude me using the MMM but will add inches to the width, especially combined with the factory wheel spacers.

This thing should be a side hill beast, and 1,100 lbs of Rim Gard will be nice compared to 110 lbs in the BX25D.

/ Kubota B2650 HST TLB Open platform purchase #28  
Nice , How long to get the machine, Are you filling all four tires?

Nice , How long to get the machine, Are you filling all four tires?
They said 2 to 4 weeks, Kubota will not ship until a dealer has 15,000 lbs of merchandise, otherwise the dealer has to pay a significantly higher shipping price.

I expect that they will only load the rears. I wonder how much weight in Rim Gard they put into that larger tire?

The quoted 1,100 lbs was from when we were still talking about the standard 37" tall by 12" wide tires. What I'm getting is 40" by 15.5", so I'd expect even more weight.