Kubota B2650 PTO Selector Lever

/ Kubota B2650 PTO Selector Lever #1  

clemnd86

Tractor
Kubota BX 2200
I cannot switch my PTO from rear PTO to mid PTO. The lever is stuck/binding. I have tried engaging the rear PTO and then trying change the selector lever and still was not able to change to the mid PTO. I applied spray grease at the lever to loosen the joints and the lever is still binding. Any thoughts what is wrong?

/ Kubota B2650 PTO Selector Lever #2  
I cannot switch my PTO from rear PTO to mid PTO. The lever is stuck/binding. I have tried engaging the rear PTO and then trying change the selector lever and still was not able to change to the mid PTO. I applied spray grease at the lever to loosen the joints and the lever is still binding. Any thoughts what is wrong?
Not sue but it seams like there is a issue with the mech. Did it work before ?

/ Kubota B2650 PTO Selector Lever #3  
Instead, use a penetrating spray where the shafts enter the case.

/ Kubota B2650 PTO Selector Lever #4  
On my BX I had a loose bolt from one of the many brackets on the underside block the linkage.

/ Kubota B2650 PTO Selector Lever
On my BX I had a loose bolt from one of the many brackets on the underside block the linkage.
I took it to the local dealer he was able to get it unstuck and one of the linkages was bent that he needed to straighten. Working good now.