Kubota B2650 vs Yanmar 424

/ Kubota B2650 vs Yanmar 424 #21  
Opening an old thread.. curious if you still like your 424? I'm trying to decide on a sub compact and keep going back and forth. My father has a Kubota bx24 that has been great, but if love something slightly bigger.

Thanks!
Nick

/ Kubota B2650 vs Yanmar 424
Opening an old thread.. curious if you still like your 424? I'm trying to decide on a sub compact and keep going back and forth. My father has a Kubota bx24 that has been great, but if love something slightly bigger.

Thanks!
Nick

Yes I love my 424! I've only put about 150 hours on it in the last year and a half but it still runs and performs great. I mow 4 acres with the mid mount mower, use fel and box blade for spreading gravel, roto-tilled a garden, mounted a sprayer on the 3 point hitch to spray weeds, and built a BMX track with help from a mini excavator.

I lost a belt on the mid mount mower last spring but local dealer was able to order one, put it on and replaced blades while they were at it.

/ Kubota B2650 vs Yanmar 424 #23  
Well I found a 2017 Yanmar 424 with 116 hours on it. Came with a mid mount mower and a rototiller for a great price.

Thank you to everyone that gave your thoughts and opinions. Now I just gotta start putting this baby to work!

View attachment 520083

Very good looking little tractor. Are you using it as much as you thought you would? How was the building of the track? I plan on building some MX trails with a few small jumps with what I end up getting, among other things.

/ Kubota B2650 vs Yanmar 424 #24  
What's left off of the 221 that's on the 324?

/ Kubota B2650 vs Yanmar 424 #25  
Hi MurilloGuy!

Thank you for your question!

The 324 has:

Bigger Engine
Bigger Tires
Longer Wheelbase
Diff Lock Pedal Standard
Position Control on the 3 PT Hitch

Other than that they are pretty similar.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to email us: agmarketing-ya@yanmar.com.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

YANMAR Marketing Team