Kubota B3300SU...good tractor?

/ Kubota B3300SU...good tractor? #12  
Do you have a qa bucket? The one I am going to look at does not. Does Kubota make a quick coupler for this loader?

I bought the optional pin-on "Quick Coupler" bucket. A mistake. I work 40% in the woods. A pin was snagged by brush and pulled out. One side of the bucket de-coupled, structural parts on the FEL bent and it was $1,200 to repair. Fortunately, I had Kubota sponsored KTAC insurance, so I only paid $250 deductible.

When the tractor was returned I replaced the QC pins with bolts and ny-lock nuts.

Others have shared my unfortunate experience with the pin-on QC bucket in woods work.

/ Kubota B3300SU...good tractor? #13  
Curious, how did you come up with this figure? Is that any different than any other tractor?

I considered I had $10/hour in fun, operating the B3300SU. So I reduced the "new" price of $17,200, which included optional rear/center drawbar, pin-on QC bucket, Cruise Control and R4/industrial tires, by $4,200. (I took new delivery February 2012.)

No Florida sales tax on ag nor forestry equipment.

At time of sale actual engine hours were 406.

The first person who contacted me bought the B3300SU for $13,000, my full asking price. I am looking at the bill-of-sale, dated January 2014.

/ Kubota B3300SU...good tractor? #14  
I also made the mistake of getting the "quick pin-on" bucket. I hated fighting with it.

/ Kubota B3300SU...good tractor? #15  
I never seem to see used b1658s for sale, what did u guys do with yours?

/ Kubota B3300SU...good tractor? #16  
Sold the whole tractor! Lol.
380hrs for $17k cash (I paid $19.5k new)

/ Kubota B3300SU...good tractor?
Does anyone have a photo of the optional pin-on "Quick Coupler" bucket assembly?

I bought the optional pin-on "Quick Coupler" bucket. A mistake. I work 40% in the woods. A pin was snagged by brush and pulled out. One side of the bucket de-coupled, structural parts on the FEL bent and it was $1,200 to repair. Fortunately, I had Kubota sponsored KTAC insurance, so I only paid $250 deductible.

When the tractor was returned I replaced the QC pins with bolts and ny-lock nuts.

Others have shared my unfortunate experience with the pin-on QC bucket in woods work.

/ Kubota B3300SU...good tractor?
Jeff, I'm confused about the fix for the coupler.

Did you insert the original large lower fastening pin through the coupler and bucket bracket, and then insert a bolt and lock nut to secure the large pin from slipping out?
Did you have to drill the hole in the large pin to a larger diameter for the bolt?

I have a quick coupler for my b7800 and want to make sure I don't end up with the same issue.
Thanks.

/ Kubota B3300SU...good tractor? #20  
I pulled the pins, inserted like diameter bolts, added ny-lock nuts.

That was years ago, and, as the problem stayed fixed, I forget the details.