Kubota B3350 Regen and stalling problems.

/ Kubota B3350 Regen and stalling problems. #11  
Research the 3350. Kubota had a ton of issues with it, and it turned into a real lemon. This issue has been known for years, and I was under the impression that the DPF was covered under an extended warranty. Either way, research. You aren't the only one, and this isn't a new story.
The reformer and anything damaged by a failed reformer, which just about always included the DPF, is covered by a so-called "lifetime emissions warranty," which has not been publicized.

The fact that the OPs dealer attempted to charge him for most of the claim (until the Kubota representative became involved) tells me that the dealer was attempting to double-dip, which is not uncommon.

/ Kubota B3350 Regen and stalling problems. #12  
I own a 2018 Kubota B3350. It has 86hrs on it. It has had Regen problems since day one. It suppose to only go into Regen ever 20 or 30hrs depending on how it's being used. My tractor has gone into Regen a minimum of 20 times since I've owned it. I kept calling the dealer asking why it was going into Regen so often, they said just let it do its thing, so I have been. Two weeks ago my wife and I were using the tractor to haul 15 yards of dirt into our back yard. AGAIN it went into Regen, I parked it in the driveway and attempted to start the Regen. I could not get it to go into Regen try as I might for about 45 min. Next a red light started to flash on the dash and a short time later it started to beep. I shut it off and on Monday I called the dealer. They picked up my tractor and after checking it out said I hade a level 5 alarm on it and that the Regen filter needed to be replaced. They said the filter was $4000 and it was out of warranty. I stated there was only 86hrs on the tractor. Long story short they had a technician from Kubota look at it and run a check on it. They said they would cover the filter, but we had to pay $637 to get it installed. I looking for other B3350 owners who havetakin had similar problems. I blame my dealer who never told us about the issues with the Regen problems since 2014. Other dealers refused to show this model to anyone be because they knew all the problems it had. I also blame Kubota for not taking these lemons back from unsuspecting buyers. My wife and I now have a tractor with 86 hrs on it that I no longer have any faith in. The fact Kubota is offering to warranty the Regen until 2099, they don't mention that if they don't get the proper code when the dealer runs their test on it, your on the hook for the $4000 filter and the $600 to get it installed.
I, too, have a 2018 B3350, which was immediately problematic upon delivery.

Eventually, after more than one failed effort by my dealer to rectify the problem, I got to know the local Kubota service representative on a first name basis, the reformer, DPF, etc., was replaced and it has been flawless since (about 3 years.) Yes, it does regen frequently and has never operated more than 12-15 hours without regening, though it would probably regen less frequently if operated at high RPM for extended periods of time. I had planned to replace it with an LX model but decided to keep it after the "lifetime emissions warranty" was introduced. Where else does one get a so-called "lifetime emissions warranty?"

My advise to you is to read, read, and read again, the emissions material in your Operator's Manual and follow the directions precisely. Operator error is not covered under the extended warranty.

/ Kubota B3350 Regen and stalling problems. #13  
From what I read I am not sure it was operator error. It sounds more like dealer error to me. I think I would try to push Kubota a little harder to stand behind their product. Once my local dealer found out about the B3350 problems they didn't bring them in.