Kubota Backhoe Question

/ Kubota Backhoe Question #11  
You think every valve has its own relief on the backhoe or one for the whole valve body?

/ Kubota Backhoe Question #12  
You think every valve has its own relief on the backhoe or one for the whole valve body?

I’m not sure how the little hoes are set up but the bigger ones have a separate relief on every function.

/ Kubota Backhoe Question #13  
I’m not sure how the little hoes are set up but the bigger ones have a separate relief on every function.

Some functions may have none, some may be set at different pressures. There's all manner of differences.
For those wondering what a circuit relief is, it is a relief valve that allows oil from a circuit whose valve spool is centered to be bled off when put under extreme pressure. Circuit reliefs are set higher than the main system relief valve.

It is also possible that a CR on one valve section protects the rod end of a cylinder circuit and the next section has CR protection on the base end.

/ Kubota Backhoe Question #14  
So on the excavator you can change the pattern with the factory installed valve , But they don't offer it on the kubota backhoes.I think some other brand does...

/ Kubota Backhoe Question #15  
So on the excavator you can change the pattern with the factory installed valve , But they don't offer it on the kubota backhoes.I think some other brand does...

What backhoe especially a not full size one offers that feature?

/ Kubota Backhoe Question #16  
What backhoe especially a not full size one offers that feature?

I thought it was ls tractor/backhoe I remember somebody posting about it .

/ Kubota Backhoe Question #17  
I thought it was ls tractor/backhoe I remember somebody posting about it .

I’m not saying it doesn’t exist but I’ve never seen anything except mini excavators that do that.

/ Kubota Backhoe Question #18  
I’m not saying it doesn’t exist but I’ve never seen anything except mini excavators that do that.

Not just mini excavators but also bigger ones.. I'm trying to find that post...

/ Kubota Backhoe Question #19  
I never even thought of this until now. Does Kubota use backhoe/Deere pattern? Because I only operate Cat pattern, so I'm probably going to be all screwed up? LOL

IMG_0858.JPG

The hoses on the bh77 are color coded.
Hoses on each valve are above and below each other. Orange over orange, red over red for example.
I think if you have enough hose it would not be too difficult.

/ Kubota Backhoe Question
Thanks for the info. But think I will just leave it alone and get used to operating both. I asked my dealer about it and they said they have done it in the past, but said it is a real pain on these. I tried it out yesterday and did some digging but a few times just had to stop and "reset" because I started using the wrong hand for a function, LOL